We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Вопрос | Forum

Alexsandr
Alexsandr Jul 5 '14

Возможно ли на сайте продублировать плагин видео , так что бы они работали отдельно друг от друга ? т.е. к примеру на сайте кинозал или раздел с видео HD качества и отдельно к примеру любительское видео( например с мобильного), так чтобы на каждый кинозал был отдельный виджет. Это сложно реализовать ? 

Alia Team
Alia Jul 7 '14
не сложно, но потребует кропотливой работы. Нужно будет взять плагин видео и переименовать все классы, компоненты и т.д. То есть нужно будет тщательно пройтись по каждому файлику в плагине.
Alia Team
Alia Jul 7 '14
Попробуйте на Store поискать еще один видео плагин. Может сработает.
Alexsandr
Alexsandr Jul 7 '14
спасибо попробую
The Forum post is edited by Alexsandr Jul 7 '14
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
There are a handful of intriguing points over time in this article but I do not determine if they all center to heart. You can find some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Excellent post , thanks and we want much more! Put into FeedBurner too Horohive
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site. snow removal
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
This post post made me think. I will write something about this on my blog. m https://medium.com/@thugngrimobno/complete-guide-about-ahrefs-group-buy-2023-cf2ea3c7c801
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Spot on with this article, I really think this web site needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read more, thanks for that information. Bariatric Multivitamin
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Seriously this kind of guide is definitely amazing it truly helped me as well as my children, appreciate it! making money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
Aw, i thought this was an extremely good post. In concept I have to put in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a excellent article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot by no indicates find a way to go carried out. Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
very nice put up, i actually love this web site, carry on it sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Convinced incredibly very happy check out this. Right here is the variety owners manual that has to be bearing in mind as well as the particular random false information that is while in the several websites. Appreciation for the actual borrowing this valuable biggest doctor. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
That is the fitting weblog for anyone who needs to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great! http://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
I would like to consider the opportunity of thanking you for your professional instruction I have constantly enjoyed viewing your site. I am looking forward to the particular commencement of my school research and the entire groundwork would never have been complete without surfing your web site. If I can be of any assistance to others, I might be delighted to help as a result of what I have gained from here. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I have enjoyed perusing your website and going through various articles. – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand is a well written article about a very captivating subject. I cannot wait for your planned updates. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Considerably, the article is in reality the most excellent on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I definitely will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
assisted living is nice if you got some people and a home that cares very much to its occupants** okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
I am not real superb with English but I find this very leisurely to understand . 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Music started playing any time I opened this web page, so frustrating! crypto 30x
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
dancing is my passion and and i enjoy being enrolled in a dance class to improve my skills“ 借錢網
Pages: 1 2 »