We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error Issues after updating to oxwall 1.7 | Forum

Dime
Dime Jul 8 '14

First off I would like to take the time to applaud the Oxwall staff for their dedication and hard work on this latest update. 

I Was able to successfully update my Oxwall site www.iSeekush.com however after doing so some bugs have presented themselves After updating to oxwall 1.7. listed below you will find details Of the issues occurring. 

Photo plugin error

The updated photo plug-in when installed displays a blank photo page and when trying to access the options within the plug-in manager leads to a 404 error causing me to have to revert to our earlier version of the plug-in

Mailbox plugin error 

installing the updated mailbox plug-in causes the sites notification bar as well as the backend admin buttons to no longer be clickable as well as the messages themselves are not accessible causing me to have to revert to an earlier version of the plug-in

**mobile issues**

User profiles

After installing the 1.7 update when trying to view user profiles on the mobile version the site displays a blank white screen (example @ http://www.iseekush.com/Kali/user/KPDevelopment View in Mobile to see )

notification bar

The notification bar is now displaying incorrectly overlapping the notification content and not displaying the text for the mailbox as seen in the photo attached

Any assistance with these issues would be very much appreciated 

Thank you 

The Forum post is edited by Dime Jul 8 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Dime unfortunately, we cannot reproduce any of the above mentioned errors. Can you please PM me your admin and CPanel access details so I could do that on your website?