We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Little bug in mobile chat 1.7 | Forum

Tomas Novak
Tomas Novak Jul 8 '14
Hi, I have little problem in mobile chat. When I am typing it's okay, but when I leave the chat and then return so the new messages are middle of
Chat and older messages are under the new.
It's way to fix it?
Attachments:
  image.jpg (79.54Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '14
Tomas can you please provide a screenshot of that conversation in your desktop version?
Tomas Novak
Tomas Novak Jul 9 '14
I can't now. But on desktop is it okaY
Jozef
Jozef Jul 10 '14
Yes in the wrong order loading messages
Jozef
Jozef Jul 10 '14
This same error is in oxwall demo too...

(see order of number)

Attachments:
  oxwall.png (17.28Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
can you please provide me the access details of that user? because we cannot reproduce that. 
Simone
Simone Jul 11 '14
i have the sale problem... 
Attachments:
  Screenshot_2014-07-11-09-28-11.png (58.61Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
Simone can I have access details of that user in PM? Also what are the steps to reproduce the error? Do you do some refreshing of the page and it displays ok then or not? as many details as possible. 

By the way how is your CPU usage after mailbox update and page loading time?

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 11 '14
Jozef
Jozef Jul 11 '14

Last night I had the opportunity to test it, CPU usage is better after update plugin, but when more users (10-15) use chat, again is is significant burden... but as I say, it's much better, but maybe you could try some more optimization.

when you're writing to someone on chat, and then you want to read it in the mobile version, under the last message, loads previous messages

as you can see on the pictures

i write (in chat) numbers in order  from smallest to largest, when I display messages in the mobile version

this is result :

No matter where I wrote messages, or through the desktop version or mobile version

if you want to read the messages in a mobile version under the last text message displays the first text message from the entire conversation

Simone
Simone Jul 11 '14

Quote from ross Simone can I have access details of that user in PM? Also what are the steps to reproduce the error? Do you do some refreshing of the page and it displays ok then or not? as many details as possible. 

By the way how is your CPU usage after mailbox update and page loading time?

ok i send it
Simone
Simone Jul 11 '14
no i have the sale cpu high load issue but now my site want crash animare, is only slow
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
Can anybody, please provide access details for the user so I could see the problem on your website, because we cannot reproduce that. 
Jozef
Jozef Jul 11 '14
you have my, if show mobile chat then click on first convercation "Elenka" then you can see this bud (you can see the time each text message)
ross Team
ross Jul 11 '14
Alright, now we see, Jozef, please do not change your access details to the server and admin details. thanks. 
Tomas Novak
Tomas Novak Jul 15 '14
Something new in this bug?
ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
Guys, mailbox plugin has been updated, please update it. The notification should appear in your admin panel within next 24 hours. 
Tomas Novak
Tomas Novak Jul 18 '14
Sorry, i have upgraded the plugin but the problem is still here
Kostia
Kostia Jul 19 '14
the same problem. 
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '14
Yes, we are aware of this issue, developers are dealing with the issue. I'll get back to you asap. 
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '14
Guys, please, this is urgent

We need screenshots from you of the conversation, where we can see which messages were sent yesterday and which today, and step-by-step instructions how we can reproduce that issue. 

Really appreciate it. 

Pages: 1 2 »