We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.7 datbase problems | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
#0 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT DELAYED ...', Array) #2 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT DELAYED ...', Array) #3 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(237): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_user_on...', Object(BOL_UserOnline), true) #4 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(699): OW_BaseDao->saveDelayed(Object(BOL_UserOnline)) #5 /home/thenaugh/public_html/ow_core/application.php(225): BOL_UserService->updateActivityStamp(1, 1) #6 /home/thenaugh/public_html/index.php(47): OW_Application->init()
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
please provide whole error
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
is differant now i been try restore my site for 24 hours now and nothing works
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
wooohoooo i got 50% back

tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
1.6  100% back up and running 
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
Ok, you sent me the details, please give me sometime I will try to do the update for you. I'll get back to you asap. 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jul 10 '14
Im also on 1.6 Tammy, They are busy fixing 1.7 see here : hhttp://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/21383
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
ross no hurry please wait i dont want go to 1.7 

the test install you plated with crashed bad on every plugin update 

i will stay 1.6 
Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

If i give you my details will you be able to assist me ?
I replied to this thread with my Database issue : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/21383
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
Alright, PM me your admin and FTP access details, please. 
Webster Molaudi
Done
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
have successfully updated software and plugins for Webster
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
ross you have worked out how to update newsfeed mail and groups 
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
Tammy, there's nothing special in it :) As our team always recommended, I disabled all third-party plugins, switched to the default theme, www.domain.com/ow_updates and that's it. Then updated all default plugins one by one. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 10 '14
i might give it another try in few days 

ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
alright