We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

EWTNet Global Solutions *Website Design, Oxwall plugins (discounted), Mods, and more!!* | Forum

JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 10 '14
Elites World Technology - Global Solutions website has gone live. EWTNet Global Solutions offers site installation/design/management, IT help, computer repair, and solutions for Oxwall.

www.ewtnet.us

You can also get our plugins on discount price at random dates there!

www.ewtnet.us/shop

The Forum post is edited by JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 16 '14
Pete
Pete Jul 10 '14
you should do a bridge for smf forum board ,this would make you a lot of revenue.maybe you just do not have the skill to do this
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 10 '14
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 10 '14

Quote from Pete maybe you just do not have the skill to do this

We have a work load to follow, a smf board bridge system is not a part of that at this moment. You can always send us an email: support@foxtechs.tk and suggest that idea to us though and we'll look into it.
Pete
Pete Jul 10 '14

That's a bit silly Jake ,I have already told you .If you or going to build something for oxwall ,build something everyone  needs .

like Skype on profile.

or clone template.

or lots of bridges for different things like word press ,etc,etc,etc

people or just building all the same things now ,so we need new different mods ,if you want to make money ,then you need to start building bridges for other software

The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 11 '14
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 11 '14

Quote from Pete

That's a bit silly Jake ,I have already told you .If you or going to build something for oxwall ,build something everyone  needs .

like Skype on profile.

or clone template.

or lots of bridges for different things like word press ,etc,etc,etc

people or just building all the same things now ,so we need new different mods ,if you want to make money ,then you need to start building bridges for other software

I understand what you're getting at Pete, and I agree. Not saying we wouldn't do it ;) just saying we'd prefer to have emails dropped to us for the recommendation - from multiple people of Oxwall that way when we go into build these suggested mods we know there's an audience waiting.

Were about to begin work on another plugin though, which will be an better, much more reliable and extensive version of one of our older plugins and it's going to take a good amount of work (say a couple weeks worth). After that, maybe we'll throw something like the SMF bridge system into our work load - just remember though we are based on the communities needs and wants. Having our email spammed with the suggestion and how much the person needs it is what motivates us to add something the community wants to our work load ;) so...... email us your suggestions! :D
Pete
Pete Jul 11 '14
ok I well email you some suggestions at the weekend
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Jul 11 '14

Quote from Pete ok I well email you some suggestions at the weekend

Great, I'll look forward to it! Thanks! :)
matt
matt Jul 12 '14
+ 10 for smf bridge. Oxwall forums are not up to scratch. Smf forum bridge will be awesome :)
JB TECH
JB TECH Jul 17 '14
I'm very interested in your ideas everyone. I checked out the smf website, and didn't find much about development there but I'll have our team look into it. I didn't really know smf was quite popular to have such a high demand for it on Oxwall.

As for groups, that's another suggestion we can look at but can't guarantee the work of, as we have a work load and do things in order: plugin to plugin, theme to theme, custom project to custom project.

Thanks for understanding.

~Jake

www.ewtnet.us

matt
matt Jul 17 '14
Sure, understood Jake.

If it at all helps. I feel willing to financially back the extended groups plugin idea. Just ping me, if you wish to discuss.

Matt
JB TECH
JB TECH Jul 17 '14
Sure Matt,

You can view our Oxwall Support Package and other customization/mod plans and pricing here:

www.ewtnet.us/pricing/

Shivam Verma
Shivam Verma Dec 4 '21
Softpulse Infotech IT Solutions

We are a company looking to help any new business or website big or small to achieve goals. If you have a budget and want to work with people with experience, then contact us!