We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How To Deactivate “Newsfeed Album” feature in 1.7 version [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 12 '14
yeah same i got 3/4 the way down i had a brain snap and searched for it lol i wasted like 20 minutes looking 
Wilson
Wilson Jul 12 '14
lol...me too! How dId you search for it my I ask?

Wilson
The Forum post is edited by Wilson Jul 12 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
Furyan +1
Wilson
Wilson Jul 18 '14
Agreed +1 Furyan Satoo
Wilson
Wilson Mar 28 '15
I have that there too...but a new member will not. Try a test user to see if it dose. I'm going to look at my database to see if its there and if so delete there. I think if you do this mode after you have posted images in the news feed and then insert the mode, it still leaves a album but nothing in it.

Remember this is a mod to the code!

Any help on this would be great too.

Wilson
The Forum post is edited by Wilson Mar 28 '15
Ania Queen
Ania Queen Oct 25 '23

Deactivating or modifying specific features within a software application often requires direct access to the source code or configuration settings. In your case, you're looking to deactivate the "Newsfeed Album" feature in version 1.7 of an application. Here are the general steps you can take:

1. Check the Documentation: Start by reviewing the official documentation or release notes for version 1.7 of the application. Sometimes, developers include information on how to modify or disable specific features.

2. Contact Support: If there's no documentation available or you're unsure how to proceed, consider reaching out to the application's support or development team for guidance. They might be able to provide you with specific instructions or advice on how to disable the feature.

3. Modify the Code: If you have access to the source code of the application, you can try to locate the section of code responsible for the "Newsfeed Album" feature and modify it to disable or remove the functionality. This is typically a more advanced and technical solution, and it should be done with caution to avoid breaking other parts of the application.

4. Configuration Settings: Check if there are configuration settings or options within the application that allow you to toggle specific features on or off. Sometimes, developers provide such options to customize the user experience.

5. Third-Party Plugins or Mods: If the application supports plugins or mods, there might be a third-party solution created by the community that can help you disable the "Newsfeed Album" feature. You can search for such plugins or ask for recommendations in the application's community forums. Mold

Pages: « 1 2