We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

website down [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
Raymond, download the software package you'll find the original htaccess file there

File permissions should be 644

folders 755

Raymond
Raymond Jul 17 '14
but my current oxwall software is still 1.6 is it okay
ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
htaccess file is the same 
The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 17 '14
Raymond
Raymond Jul 17 '14
latest reply from hosting

We've set the permissions of all your files to 755 which should be OK. 755 is basically the default recommend value that you can use for everything.

but still the admin page is not accessible 

ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
Raymond files should be 644 I wrote it twice, folders 755 except for ow_log, ow_static, ow_userfiles, ow_pluginfiles, they should be 777
ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
your htaccess still the same

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ADDED BY JOE# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Prevent some of the mobile network providers from modifying the content of# your site: http://www.w3.org/...6/rfc2616-sec14.html.
<IfModule mod_headers.c>    Header set Cache-Control "max-age=7200, must-revalidate"Header unset Last-Modified    Header unset Pragma    </IfModule>        # Prevent mobile transcoding and caching        <FilesMatch "\.(htm|html|php|css|cgi|pl|jpg|jpeg|gif|png)$">       <IfModule mod_headers.c>    Header append Cache-Control "no-transform"    Header append Vary "User-Agent, Accept"        </IfModule>       </FilesMatch>               ExpiresActive On         ExpiresDefault A604800                  AddType application/xhtml+xml .xhtml         DefaultType application/xhtml                  # -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         # END OF JOE´S ADDITION         # ------

it should look like this: 

Options +FollowSymLinksRewriteEngine On
AddEncoding gzip .gzAddEncoding gzip .gzip<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">  ForceType text/javascript</FilesMatch><FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">  ForceType text/css</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]RewriteRule (.*) index.php

Raymond
Raymond Jul 17 '14
after using filezila, it says that critical file transfer error
Raymond
Raymond Jul 17 '14
500 internal server error now after uploading httaccess
Raymond
Raymond Jul 17 '14
when trying to update to 1.7 i got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ftp_connect() in /srv/disk4/760519/www/youclique.com/ow_utilities/ftp.php on line 180

ross Team
ross Jul 17 '14
I already noted, files should be 644 I wrote it twice, folders 755 except for ow_log, ow_static, ow_userfiles, ow_pluginfiles, they should be 777 recursively. 

When you do the update, disable all third-party plugins and run www.domain.com/ow_updates. then update your plugin one by one. 

Raymond
Raymond Jul 21 '14
hi ross and everyone, we already fixed the site thanks to all, but i have another issue this time about the instant messenger, hope you can also help me with this thanks

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/22160
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '14
Alright, I'm going to mark this post as Solved then. 
jahnsto
jahnsto Aug 22 '23
using Insta Pro APK is the availability of various customization options not found in the original app. You can change themes, fonts, colors, and even customize the overall appearance according to your preferences with Insta Pro Apk Download.
Pages: « 1 2 3