We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error 404 | Forum

Shakir K Moideen
Shakir K Moideen Jul 12 '14

hello, I hope someone can help me with this error.

The problem is when I open my website (www.islamonline.uhostfull.com) that brings me the error page I hope someone can give me the answer thanks..

Pete
Pete Jul 12 '14

A 404 error is an HTTP status code that means that the page you were trying to reach on a website couldn't be found on their server.

Technically, an Error 404 is a client-side error, implying that the error is your mistake, either because you typed the URL in wrong or the page has been moved or removed from the website

Pete
Pete Jul 12 '14
Clear your web browser catch and then try again.
Shakir K Moideen
www.islamonline.uhostfull.com is fine but after login into admin panel

www.islamonline.uhostfull.com redirect to 404 error..

Pete
Pete Jul 12 '14

it could be corrupted .htaccess file . check your htaccess file in your oxwall it should look like this.

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddEncoding gzip .gzip
<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/javascript
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/css
</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php

The Forum post is edited by Pete Jul 12 '14
Shakir K Moideen
there is no changes,

some urls not working properly
eg. http://islamonline.uhostfull.com/join

i don't know what to do help me please ....

thanks..

Pete
Pete Jul 12 '14
Try using another web browser ,if that does not work you need to contact the webhost,and ask them to look at this problem
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
Shakir, your website does not respond at all, you need to check it with your provider. 
Metro Shoes
Metro Shoes May 10 '23
Metro shoes offers their customers the highest quality block heels and high heels Get the best available pencil heels for womens in Pakistan, today So, buy the best heel shoes for girls online from Metro shoes We bring you only the highest quality heels for girls and high heels for girls
Chinyere
Chinyere May 11 '23
Chinyere offers a unique, stylish collection of Pakistani casual dresses for women. Our selection includes the latest trends in ladies dresses Pakistani, ensuring that you always look your best.
Adoro
Adoro May 11 '23
Step up your style with adoro's collection of casual shoes for men in Pakistan. Our collection of modern and stylish designs are perfect for any occasion and provides superior comfort. Whether you're looking to dress up an outfit or just add a touch of flair to your everyday look, adoro has the perfect shoe for you! With unbeatable quality. Shop now.