We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this 1.7 compatible? - User Welcome Message | Forum

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Dear Sir,

I understand your statement. But please do understand that I need some information to debug to solve the issue.

I see that you are having an issue. If you can provide me more information, I am sure I can fix the issue soon. The problem is that I could not reproduce the issue. Someone should provide me some help here to help.

After providing information, if I am not able to resolve soon, I can provide refund.
Kev
Kev Aug 12 '14
Ok, I've just set up a test site to see if this works, and it does. So I went back to my main site and tested it again, however, what I did this time was delete the contents of the user message, save it, then re-type it all out again manually (not copy and paste). I've just tested it on my main site, and it seems to be working.

I'm not sure if the process of re-creating the message is necessary, or if this was simply a bug with the new messaging plugin for oxwall (which has had a few updates since release). Either way, it's working now.

However, your approach to support still concerns me PR. I have a number of your plugins, but very little confidence at the moment.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Good to know that it works.

I am doing my best to support all my clients. Currently I am not well to provide my 100%. Please let me know if you have concerns or issues on my plugins. I assure you my support.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic