We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

404 Error on Profile Pages & MObile Photo Page | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jul 14 '14
Hi there,

Each time we go to Photo page and any member Profile Pages or members go to their profile pages we get this error :

404 - Not Found The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster. If you are the webmaster of this site make sure that:

• You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account;
  • You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no white spaces are recommended;
  • In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewriting rules, make sure you have re-named the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file read it and make sure the necessary rules are un-commented.

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Jul 14 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
Webster you have e500.php error on your index page, enable debug mode to see the actual error and copy it here. 
Webster Molaudi
I was about to tell you the same thing regarding index page as well :( Will enable debug now and page in 2 minutes
Webster Molaudi
Index Page Error :

---------

OW Debug - Warning Message: Missing argument 2 for BASE_CLASS_Attachment::__construct(), called in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/update_status.php on line 79 and defined File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 39

OW Debug - Warning Message: Missing argument 3 for BASE_CLASS_Attachment::__construct(), called in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/update_status.php on line 79 and defined File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 39

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined variable: uid File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 43

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined variable: uid File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 47

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined variable: buttonId File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 49

OW Debug - Notice

Message: Undefined variable: uid File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php Line: 59

-------

Profile Page Error :

------

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/familyfriends/components/profile_widget.php Line: 212

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of MYSKYPE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/myskype/components/profile_widget.php Line: 165

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of PROFILECLICK_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/profileclick/components/profile_widget.php Line: 150

OW Debug - Error

Message: Argument 1 passed to PHOTO_CMP_PhotoFloatbox::__construct() must be an array, string given, called in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/classes/event_handler.php on line 708 and defined File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_floatbox.php Line: 57
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
please attach these two files here

ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/update_status.php

ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

Please see attached
Quote from ross please attach these two files here

ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/update_status.php

ow_system_plugins/base/classes/attachment.php

Attachments:
  update_status.zip (2.52Kb)
  attachment.zip (1.37Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
your update status file is modified. download original package and replace your current file with the new one. and see again if the error persists. 
Webster Molaudi
Im lost ross.....

1. you mean i must download the files i gave ( Uploaded to you now ) and them upload back to my server ?
2. Or i must download the Original Newsfeed Plugin from the Oxwall Store and update it ?

ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
Yes, original newsfeed plugin as the file update_status you sent me is modified for some reason and differs from the original one. 

as to these errors

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/familyfriends/components/profile_widget.php Line: 212

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of MYSKYPE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/myskype/components/profile_widget.php Line: 165

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of PROFILECLICK_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/profileclick/components/profile_widget.php Line: 150

you will need to disable plugins indicated in the paths as these are third-party plugins, then contact their developers to resolve the issue. 

as to this error 

OW Debug - Error

Message: Argument 1 passed to PHOTO_CMP_PhotoFloatbox::__construct() must be an array, string given, called in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/classes/event_handler.php on line 708 and defined File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_floatbox.php Line: 57
I will need these 2 files as well, please attach. 
Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

I did what you asked me to to disabled everything plugin mentioned but when i tried to update the newsfeed my site crashed, i activated Dev_Mod so you can have a look....Now i only see a white space :( Then i went to MyphpAdmin, i saw it was deactivated...then i activate my newsfeed then my site worked but now its missing in my Home & Profile & Dashboard.....!!!!
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
How did you update it? Please,  step-by-step? I did not tell you update it, I told to replace files
Webster Molaudi
I downloaded the file, then when to dashboard....then add new plugin....Or i must uninstall then re-install ?
ross Team
ross Jul 14 '14
I told you just to replace the files update_status file
Simone
Simone Jul 14 '14

Quote from Webster Molaudi I downloaded the file, then when to dashboard....then add new plugin....Or i must uninstall then re-install ?
You must upload the file with a ftp manager, not from oxwall
Webster Molaudi
Ok thanks
Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

The Index page is fixed but the prolem is the profile pages :( i did disable the plugins as mentioned though
Quote from ross Yes, original newsfeed plugin as the file update_status you sent me is modified for some reason and differs from the original one. 

as to these errors

you will need to disable plugins indicated in the paths as these are third-party plugins, then contact their developers to resolve the issue. 

as to this error 

OW Debug - Error

I will need these 2 files as well, please attach. 

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
Webster, seems like you're using some caching system, because I do changes in the config.php file and your website does not respond. I believe that is why you still see those errors on your profile pages. 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jul 15 '14
Ouh...I just master flushed everything....My server uses Vanish Static Cache !!!

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14

disable adspro plugin

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '14
as soon as you test it, please mark this post as Solved please.