We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing CSS on the Blog page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
David Rhodes
David Rhodes Oct 6 '11
Is there some way to target CSS changes to the Blog or Forum or Group pages.   It looks like they all use the same class labels, so a change to them will affect the main page.   I just want to do minor margin and spacing tweeks on these pages, but, I want the tweeks on the main page, blog, forum and groups to be somewhat different.   I don't generally see a wrapper  id or class tag that I can tie my changes to ...It would be great if there was an outer wrapper of id="blog" or the like that could be used to help CSS selector targeting.
David Rhodes
David Rhodes Oct 7 '11
I am slowly finding an extreme kludge that allows me to configure the CSS specific to each page, but, this kludge is very bad.   Are there any obvious methods to control which page the  CSS will be applied to?   So far, I have determined my only option is to change files blogs_index.php,, links_index.php, drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php, etc, in an effort to add outer layers (div) with id tags specific to the pages, but, this is a terribly poor solution since it will complicate the upgrade to the next version of oxwall.

Please, are there no other methods to control what CSS is applied to what pages of the site??

I would really appreciate any help you can provide.