We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Alignment off only in Profile Page | Forum

Katie
Katie Jul 14 '14
Hi there,

Recently I deactivated all of my plugins, and reactivated them and noticed that for some reason the right sidebar in the Profile page is pushed all the way down... under the rest of the pages content.

Cant somebody give a bit of advice on how to fix this? Ill be happy to give you any admin details you might need.

Thanks
Katie
The Forum post is edited by Katie Jul 14 '14
Attachments:
  Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 7.32.23 pm.png (119.75Kb)
Katie
Katie Jul 14 '14

Hi again,

So Ive enabled the Debug mode and these are the 2 error messages I see. Anybody know what they mean? Thanks so much

OW Debug - Warning Message: Missing argument 2 for OW_Language::text(), called in /home/content/81/11729781/html/members/ow_plugins/photo/components/user_photo_albums_widget.php on line 106 and defined File: /home/content/81/11729781/html/members/ow_core/language.php Line: 65

OW Debug - Notice

Message: Undefined variable: key File: /home/content/81/11729781/html/members/ow_core/language.php Line: 69
Katie
Katie Jul 14 '14
Both the messages mention this code from language.php....

This is the code from lines 65-70

public function text( $prefix, $key, array $vars = null )
    {
        if ( empty($prefix) || empty($key) )
        {
            return $prefix . '+' . $key;
        }

Pete
Pete Jul 14 '14
Or you using one of oxwall themes or did you purchase a theme from someone else ? if you purchase theme from someone else you need to get intouch with them,because it looks like theme needs updating
Katie
Katie Jul 16 '14
Thanks for that. I do use a third part theme, but they charge $100 for support so Im just updating now to see if I can fix it myself.

Cheers
Katie