We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

contact importer yahoo - invite.php | Forum

Ana Rosa
Ana Rosa Oct 7 '11
Hi

I install the contact importer plugin and when I importer the contacts from Yahoo happen this error:

Please Help!

Thanks a lot!

OW Debug - Error
Message: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string File: /home/anarosa/public_html/reunidospelafe.com.br/ow_plugins/contact_importer/controllers/invite.php Line: 113
Ana Rosa
Ana Rosa Oct 7 '11
error
Attachments:
  Sem título.png (177.91Kb)
  Sem título2.png (53.07Kb)
Den Team
Den Oct 11 '11
Where from did you download it? :) This plugin currently not available in our store cos it needs to be fixed to work with Yahoo/Gmail/Facebook
Ana Rosa
Ana Rosa Oct 18 '11
Hi

I download in

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/8

its in the store
Max
Max Oct 18 '11
Hi !
This plugin doesn't work with the current version of Oxwall
savvas
savvas Oct 18 '11
Hi guys i am having a problem with my fb connect , www.batiha.com i was told that my php recourses are low and that i must self them and upp the memory to 128mb, i checked and its on a server a vps and has 512mb self, so what is the problem its can i have some advice, and i uploaded a theme (ftp) and cant find the plugin nowere thanks.x Sav                                                    
savvas
savvas Oct 18 '11
actually i did the contact importer and i have a problem too with yahoo , ill get to tha later.x Sav
savvas
savvas Oct 18 '11
this is the yahoo eror