We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Profile Snippets | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 18 '14
Feel free to post suggestions here.
Simone
Simone Jul 18 '14
Wow super beautifoul plugin!!!

Can you add blogs??

thank you

Simone
Simone Jul 18 '14
And followers :D
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 18 '14
Followers - good idea. I will add it in the future updates.

Blogs - there might be no images in blogs, so I can not display blog list in a snippet. The same thing with forum topics.

Simone
Simone Jul 18 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Followers - good idea. I will add it in the future updates.

Blogs - there might be no images in blogs, so I can not display blog list in a snippet. The same thing with forum topics.

Ok thank you! Or show only number !
Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 18 '14

Video

Video

Allow users to embed videos with comments, rates, and tags

Meme Maker Plugin like 9Gag

Shop Pro

YNO - Ultimate News

File Uploads

catalog

VideoPlus - Advanced Video Plugin

Extended Events(stand-alone)

These are a few of the plugins I think could be handy using this. I tried to only pick ones that had photos.

ben
ben Jul 18 '14
yes i agree with follower
Damian
Damian Jul 18 '14
good job i love it. i give it a 10 out of 10 
Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 19 '14
To avoid gaps when users lack content maybe add a overlay photo to counts of zero. something like a sad face that says "No content" or something.
Furyan Satoo
Furyan Satoo Jul 19 '14
Hello,
maybe It would be nicer if all the snippets have the same design - the same rectangle ;)
Have a nice day, FS

Joseph
Joseph Jul 20 '14
Add an option for different display types when widget is in a smaller block. As of now you have to click a down arrow to show all blocks it would be nice to set that option to auto display all items without clicking the arrow
MRK
MRK Aug 10 '14
Videoplus, please! :)
Curtis
Curtis Aug 15 '14
Quote from Kenneth To avoid gaps when users lack content maybe add a overlay photo to counts of zero. something like a sad face that says "No content" or something.
Quote from Furyan Satoo Hello,
maybe It would be nicer if all the snippets have the same design - the same rectangle ;)
Have a nice day, FS

I agree 100% with these two.
Quote from AJ Sergey, nice plugin! This surely does clean up all the other widgets on a profile page! Could you incorporate this with your Profile Cover plugin? Having the snippets as an overlay on cover images would look nice, especially if you can adjust the size of the snippet images (25x25, 15x15, 10x10 for example).
This one would be good, but only if

a) the combined plugin was made free

or b) there was an option for combination.

I don't need to buy Profile Cover - if it came free with this plugin then I'd use it anyway, but I don't want to have to buy it to make this work if you see what I mean.

Markus
Markus Aug 23 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Followers - good idea. I will add it in the future updates.

Sergey
Most Blogs contain some pics or images only those can be use to show in snippet .... it is like with gifts if you have just one ...only one is shown if you have just one blog with image it will show just one ? and total number below .

The Forum post is edited by Markus Aug 23 '14
You do not have permission to reply this topic