We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mobile messages all users online | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Jul 19 '14
hy, some issue, it showing all users online on messages. Its just for messages.  Tested on http://mobiletest.me
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Jul 19 '14
Attachments:
  mobile.png (93.65Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '14
have you updated the plugin to the latest version?
Kostia
Kostia Jul 21 '14

Quote from ross have you updated the plugin to the latest version?
yes, i did
Kostia
Kostia Aug 2 '14
still the same issue..  but showing online just on thiese messages, if i open user profile it shows me that this user is offline. 
Kostia
Kostia Aug 2 '14
Added picture from your DEMO site, the same problem. 
Attachments:
  mobile_issue.png (217.46Kb)
Kostia
Kostia Aug 2 '14
One more issue.. as you can see from my pic..messages exchange their place.. then i push on messages page i can see that somehow thiese messages quick exchange. 
Attachments:
  mobile_issuees.png (99.55Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Aug 4 '14
Kostia, regarding your first question.

User is considered "offline" when he logs out. Sometimes users don't use "log out" button themselves. They can, for example, just close the browser. In such cases system automatically logs the user out if the user has been inactive for 30 minutes.

So it is ok, if some users stay "online" in chat, even though they were active 1 minute ago. Latest activity can go up to 30 minutes with users still showing as "online" in chat.
Kostia
Kostia Aug 4 '14

Quote from Aliia Kostia, regarding your first question.

User is considered "offline" when he logs out. Sometimes users don't use "log out" button themselves. They can, for example, just close the browser. In such cases system automatically logs the user out if the user has been inactive for 30 minutes.

So it is ok, if some users stay "online" in chat, even though they were active 1 minute ago. Latest activity can go up to 30 minutes with users still showing as "online" in chat.

yes, i know that cron loggs off users and it does, but in messages as you can see showing online ( just in messages)..also it is on your demo..( i havent wait 30 mins on your demo site, but it also shows online..on my site i can see that in messages are still showing online too)
Alia Team
Alia Aug 4 '14
Regarding your second report:
>>One more issue.. as you can see from my pic..messages exchange their place.. then i push on messages page i can see that somehow thiese messages quick exchange.

I am not sure how I can reproduce this. Can you provide more detailed steps?

Alia Team
Alia Aug 4 '14
Kostia, I will retest the 30 minutes offlining on our demo and will get back to you regarding this later.
Kostia
Kostia Aug 4 '14

Quote from Aliia Regarding your second report:
>>One more issue.. as you can see from my pic..messages exchange their place.. then i push on messages page i can see that somehow thiese messages quick exchange.

I am not sure how I can reproduce this. Can you provide more detailed steps?

as you can see from pic   http://www.oxwall.org/...suees.png  ; then i go to my inbox messages i see this view as it is on left..but after 1-2 seconds in my inbox messages change their place ( img on right) and then come back in their place
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Aug 4 '14
Alia Team
Alia Aug 6 '14
Kostia,

>>hy, some issue, it showing all users online on messages. Its just for messages.

I was able to reproduce this on mobile version. Thank you for the report. This will be fixed in one of the upcoming builds.

I am still trying to reproduce the second issue you have reported ( items switching places). I will keep you posted.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 6 '14
same problem with everybody . I suggest oxwall development team should develop the mobile version soon with full access all features like desktop version .
Alia Team
Alia Aug 8 '14
Kostia, still no luck in reproducing the second  issue so far.  I will keep an eye on this though.

Edward, that is our main goal and hopefully it will be achieved in near future.
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 8 '14
mobile on my site is same even users not login for 2 days show up as online in mobile but off line main site
Alia Team
Alia Aug 8 '14
Tammy, our developers are already working on this.
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 8 '14
ok cool i just read u could not reproduce the issue
ross Team
ross Aug 11 '14
Kostia, can you please provide us step-by-step instructions how to reproduce your second issue  items switching places - as I can't see anything from the screenshot or your explanation?
Kostia
Kostia Aug 11 '14

Quote from ross Kostia, can you please provide us step-by-step instructions how to reproduce your second issue  items switching places - as I can't see anything from the screenshot or your explanation?

as you can see from image it changing place..
* i do nothing, just push inbox button to read messages and quikly messages change they place ( 1 goes down, 2 message go up..)
ross Team
ross Aug 11 '14
Alright, I was able to reproduce that, I pass it to our development team. Thanks
The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 11 '14
Pages: 1 2 »