We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

suggestion - Memephoto | Forum

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jul 20 '14

1. make it possible to choose from any gallery a picture for making a memphoto (upper right corner menu of the image, where one can also delete or edit an image)

2. Images this way edited would be posted in newsfeed and placed in another gallery

3. Is it neceessary to have the "memphoto" in the main menu? I would prefer to have this function as decribed in point 1 and 2 without having my menu cluttered with just another entry ("memphoto")

Kenneth
Kenneth Jul 22 '14

Quote from Martin Philipps

1. make it possible to choose from any gallery a picture for making a memphoto (upper right corner menu of the image, where one can also delete or edit an image)

2. Images this way edited would be posted in newsfeed and placed in another gallery

3. Is it neceessary to have the "memphoto" in the main menu? I would prefer to have this function as decribed in point 1 and 2 without having my menu cluttered with just another entry ("memphoto")

Another good option is to have the editor field moved down, On slimmer themes the photo either 1 sits under the buttons or 2 sits on top of the buttons making it look messy and poorly made.
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jul 22 '14

@Kenneth: I can't say anything to that, I have not purchased and tested the plugin yet. But with your description I am quite hesitant now, cause my theme is quite narrow due to the sidebar.

And I would not want to have the menu entry "memphoto" in the upper menu, it should be integrated in the normal photo/album viewer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic