We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unable to upload pictures in Newsfeed after upgrade to 1.7 - Attachments | Forum

Tess Franklin
Tess Franklin Jul 21 '14
Hi, I opened a troubleshooting thread in the forum about this and one of the issues was resolved (was unable to update newsfeed plugin).

But the more I troubleshoot the more it seems the trouble I'm still having is coming from the Attachments plug in.

Right now, I can attach photos, videos and links without a problem in the comments section, but when posting as a status the uploader seems to just time out. (see attached screen shot)

When I deactivated the Attachments plug in, I was able to upload images via main status box well enough but I would really like to be able to continue using this plug in as it is more intuitive to my users. 

I have uninstalled, re-installed,upgraded and downgraded the plug in to no avail. 

When I installed the newest version I can't attach anything at all in main status.
Rolling back to my older version allows for attaching videos and links but still no photos.

As a note I do use the Smiley's plug in which I deactivated first to see if there was a conflict, but that made no difference and the same error resulted.

Attachments:
  no image upload in status.jpg (26.52Kb)
Tess Franklin
Tess Franklin Jul 21 '14
The issue seems to have sorted itself out now and the plug in is working fine :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic