We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Entry Facebook [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 23 '14
I had the problem with facebook entry by a user with the Mac could not click to subscribe sull'incona instead I tried the normal Pc was affixed uuto why? Thank you
The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 30 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 24 '14
I'm sorry Morena, what happened when you tried it on PC?
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 24 '14
Hello Ross if I try to register on the site will work with the normal PC instead normally within the other user with the Mac pc could not open enrollment through the facebook profile
The Forum post is edited by Morena Milani Jul 24 '14
ross Team
ross Jul 25 '14
What browser do you use on Mac? please try on demo demo.oxwall.org/sign-in
The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 25 '14
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 25 '14
Thanks Ross I informed you to use Crhome,
ross Team
ross Jul 27 '14
We have tested that on our Mac, everything works perfectly both in Chrome and Safari, what version of Chrome do you use?
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 27 '14
I do not know which version uses the user told me that it is registered through the website normally without sync your Facebook profile, definitely used an older version if you could not open the page
ross Team
ross Jul 27 '14
Morena, we need the version to reproduce that?
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 28 '14
I sent a message to the user epr brosware know that he used at the time of enrollment that was unable to access
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 28 '14

FacebookErrore

WarningApp Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.

Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 28 '14
I tried with my facebook profile and does not access, with Google Crhome I inserted the key dell'aplicazione created but does not work
ross Team
ross Jul 28 '14
make sure the app is set to live in the settings
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 29 '14
 entered the key of the application created on facebook will give you access to the site so see if I did everything correctly. 
ross Team
ross Jul 29 '14
No need to give me details, just follow the tutorial http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:facebook-connect and make sure the app is set to live. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 30 '14
I followed everything step by step and I entered the code and the key of the application but within only with Notonlyphotos profile that I have on facebook profile that I created the application with my other Morena's profile
ross Team
ross Jul 30 '14
Please, provide screenshots of the settings and make the app live. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 30 '14
Now it works I had not entered the cannavas and given the ok to the application 

ross Team
ross Jul 30 '14
Alright, i'm going to mark this post as Solved then. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jul 30 '14
Thanks Ross