We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error on photo upload and photo exit | Forum

Kris Corp
Kris Corp Aug 3 '14
All responsive galaxy s3 responsive issues:

1. When you click a photo and it pops up and you try to hit the x on the photo to close it it goes no where. Doesn't close but this only happens on Galaxy s3 standard browser. Doesn't happen on any other browsers. Very strange.

2. Also when you try to upload a photo on the Galaxy s3 it also just stays there and does nothing but works for every other browser.

http://nivasocial.com
Alia Team
Alia Aug 4 '14
Kris, we  officially don't support desktop version from mobile phones. Mobile version was developed for mobile phones ( and from what I see you don't use our native mobile version). I recommend contacting your theme's developer
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Aug 6 '14
I would use your app if it was made better. You guys made it to be a messenger. People are using the site for way more than a messenger. It should have been a duplicate of the desktop version of the site. Totally wrong focus. That would have avoided all the issues im having with themes. You should be able to do the same thing with mobile as the desktop now photos, newsfeed and messaging.