We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Vimeo videos won't embed - Video | Forum

Curtis
Curtis Aug 11 '14

Hi,

I have the default install of this plugin - no code changes or anything - and Vimeo videos won't embed. For instance, putting the embed code

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/102556992?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

results in an error about the source not being allowed. Again, I have made no code changes, and the code for Vimeo is in the plugin providers PHP file.

Any ideas?

Doug
Doug Aug 11 '14

Quote from Curtis Parfitt-Ford

Hi,

I have the default install of this plugin - no code changes or anything - and Vimeo videos won't embed. For instance, putting the embed code

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/102556992?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

results in an error about the source not being allowed. Again, I have made no code changes, and the code for Vimeo is in the plugin providers PHP file.

Any ideas?

I have discovered that using this particular plugin prevents almost NO other's site embedded codes to work. So far the only site that I can get to work with out the prompt "No accepted" showing up is Youtube
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 12 '14
You need to add vimeo.com to the Allowed resources list in the admin panel/user input settings
Curtis
Curtis Aug 12 '14

Ah, thanks! :)

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 13 '14
No problem
You do not have permission to reply this topic