We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Server limits | Forum

Scott
Scott Aug 11 '14

I'm having some issues with picture uploads and after investigating it seems that the script won't let any photos uploaded bigger than half-a-meg. I double checked in my php configs and the server says that the max upload is 10 megs and I have that set in the Photo plugins settings. In the box next to it says, "The photo cannot be uploaded if the size limit is exceeded. The possible limit is 0.5 Mb". Am I missing something somewhere to allow bigger photos to be uploaded?

Please offer any help you can -this affects about 90% of our site. I am more than willing to give a login if need be to help.

thanks for the time

Scott 

ross Team
ross Aug 11 '14
ross Team
ross Aug 12 '14
This 0.5 Mb means like a minimal maximum size. If you try to change it to 0.2 or 0.3 it won't let you. 

It will be great if you provide screenshots of the photo plugin setting and php configs, with the max_upload_size value. 

Scott
Scott Aug 12 '14
thanks Ross for the reply, here are the screenshots:

ross Team
ross Aug 13 '14
Scott, I will need access details to your server. Please, PM me your CPanel access details and admin details for the website. Thanks.