We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot Post | Forum

razzberry
razzberry Oct 21 '11
Everything is beginning to go smoothly with the fresh install of 1.2.4 , and my members will very much enjoy the nifty IM Chat you guys supplied. So thank you for that!

So I was posting the Rules etc on the Forum of the site last night. Everything was fine. I got two of them out. But from then until now? I don't know whats happened. I can't make a new post, embed videos..etc
When trying to make a new post on the forum? It does nothing but take me to the 403Error page.

Will be looking into this myself. Although if anyone has any idea of how to repair this issue? I would be much appreciated!!

site address - http://infinitenyghts.com/in-rpc/
razzberry
razzberry Oct 22 '11
Um. Alright.

If I find the solution to this issue. I will post exactly how I fixed it, incase someone else winds having the same issue with the new build. -nods-
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 22 '11
.htaccess files? do you use a recommended host?
Den Team
Den Oct 24 '11
Try to check your site with Firebug in Firefox browser. Are there any Javascript errors? 
Also, check your apache's error log and find out this 403 forbidden response. There must be an actual error message in error log.