We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support Requests / Bug Reports - Promo Box | Forum

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Aug 13 '14
Your feedback is always welcome
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 20 '14
Just a question as I purchased and am testing in dev mode now. Does it subtract credits (bc I am using credits for it) each day it is promoted ... ie if 7 days is chosen, each day of the promoted post, it subtracts 1 credt? Because it currently has not subtracted any credits on the test account (and yes, I did have it deselected under roles in admin before using).
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Aug 20 '14
Elizabeth,
it subtracts credits only once at the time you purchase a package.
In your case you need to check if you are testing with a user who is a moderator or site administrator (in this case it won't take credits from your balance)
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 21 '14
Oh, yes I am testing as a site admin. Thanks. I will retest with a non-admin acct.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Aug 21 '14
Quote from Oxwall CandyStore Elizabeth,
it subtracts credits only once at the time you purchase a package.
In your case you need to check if you are testing with a user who is a moderator or site administrator (in this case it won't take credits from your balance)

HAHAHA Well that was a simple solution :3 Thank you! Works perfectly!
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Oct 2 '14
Hi,
Can I use this on 1.5.3 Oxwall?
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Nov 1 '14
Can this be used with the PayPal plugin for currency payment instead of user credits? This plugin makes no mention whatsoever, other than through the images, of billing methods. It would be very helpful, since one can choose currency instead of credits, to explain how currency billers such as paypal can be integrated. 

Had that been in the description or photos, I would be buying and using it right now. But now I have to wait for a reply.

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Nov 4 '14

Quote from Jobee Bendijo Can this be used with the PayPal plugin for currency payment instead of user credits? This plugin makes no mention whatsoever, other than through the images, of billing methods. It would be very helpful, since one can choose currency instead of credits, to explain how currency billers such as paypal can be integrated. 

Had that been in the description or photos, I would be buying and using it right now. But now I have to wait for a reply.

PayPal Billing plugin is supported, so if you have it installed it will appear as a payment option
Marc McCabe
Marc McCabe Jan 31 '16
Is there support for the Article plugin by idragon and shop pro by aron?
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 26 '18
Hi there Guys,

I just bought your plugin for my website https://www.myvirgo.info, so i wanna know how do i center content inside promoted content because they look funny set on the left instead of center.....I want to know which files do i edit to accomplish this ?

Thanks

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic