We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

iMod Oxwall iOS/Android Application | Forum

iHands Company
iHands Company Aug 14 '14

Hello you guys,

Here is an awesome mobile application for Oxwall platform at http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939

Let me know your feedbacks

The Forum post is edited by iHands Company Aug 14 '14
Nicolas
Nicolas Aug 14 '14
That's great. Looking forward to having it for my website.
iHands Company
iHands Company Aug 14 '14
Yeah! I'm glad to hear that
mohammad
mohammad Sep 6 '14
Hi ! 

I need to a free App for oxwall in android platform .

can i find ??

iHands Company
iHands Company Sep 7 '14
iMod Oxwall is an awesome app. Here is a link: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939
Rob R
Rob R Sep 8 '14
To be clear, this app will do push notifications just like Facebook's app?

I see in the FAQ that you will replace the default logo as part of the price.  Any way to change the color scheme so it's at least similar to my site?  What about menu and other icons (if we already have them)?  Lastly, what if certain sections have been renamed for example, my "Dashboard" is called "My Tribe".

Thanks.
iHands Company
iHands Company Sep 9 '14
Hello Rob,

Thanks for your interested in our app.

You can download source code instantly once your order is already placed. In case of this, you can modify your app what you need. 

If you are not familiar with mobile development, you can hire a mobile developer/freelancer to help you customize your app.

Regarding change UI of app, you must understand mobile app code in order that you can change it.

By the way, you can hire our service to do customization if needed.

Kind regards

Rob R
Rob R Sep 9 '14
OH!  Ok, my experience with other mobile apps for other platforms, you do not get the source code.  Awesome thanks for the clarification.  I will keep this app in mind for sure as my community expands.
iHands Company
iHands Company Sep 11 '14
I am glad to hear that
Rob R
Rob R Sep 15 '14
Will this push notify just the core oxwall notifications?  What about 3rd party plugins that also provide notifications like Events Extended?
iHands Company
iHands Company Sep 16 '14
Our iMod Oxwall supports functions/features of Oxwall's core/modules, not include 3rd party modules. If it doesn't work with 3rd party modules, you can modify/adjust the app to support them
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 16 '14
When will there be a newer version that has Notifications? Also a feature that keeps you logged in?
Mitchell
Mitchell Dec 2 '14
Yeah, would be better if the app stays logged in. 
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Dec 22 '14

We look forward to new version 1.7.2

Success.

Edson Francis
Edson Francis Jan 6 '15
this app provide any updates or not?...i already try this app at both android and ios...

1. some display not fit with the screen...(android at login page and blur icon, ios top button not fit with screen)

2. notification always appear again and again after read all notifications...

3. always need to sign in if open the app

4. app loading very slow

i need better app for my oxwall site...planning to buy mobile app...

got other question for all oxwall user...how do we make money from mobile app that we purchase?...on desktop we can make money using adsense.

Frank Z
Frank Z Jan 20 '15

Quote from Edson Francis this app provide any updates or not?...i already try this app at both android and ios...

1. some display not fit with the screen...(android at login page and blur icon, ios top button not fit with screen)

4. app loading very slow

got other question for all oxwall user...how do we make money from mobile app that we purchase?...on desktop we can make money using adsense.

#1 For UI, it could totally changed by you. Find those iZoomScale things in Global.js and change it to 1.5, then everything is displaying good.

#2 Yes... That is confusing...

#3 Yes... That is confusing...
 #4 Yes... That is confusing...

The Forum post is edited by Frank Z Jan 20 '15
Wat
Wat Feb 16 '15
ERROR : Your network is not connected. Please try again!

???

help me please
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 16 '15
well they cant fix it :( i have the same issue and was told to ask webfid to fix in which they wanted me to pay $50 for the fix, this app you will end up paying more than $300 for it. For some reason it ended up working i think i found the issue....If you login via Proxy using your wi-fi at work or any service provider that uses proxy you wont login but with normal network it works.
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Feb 16 '15
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 16 '15
I agree with you frank. point 3 & 4 it is confusing and also point 5 is :

* If you have HTML or link in your profile the html breaks, see below...

Quote from Frank Zhang
Quote from Edson Francis this app provide any updates or not?...i already try this app at both android and ios...

4. app loading very slow

#1 For UI, it could totally changed by you. Find those iZoomScale things in Global.js and change it to 1.5, then everything is displaying good.

#2 Yes... That is confusing...

#3 Yes... That is confusing...
 #4 Yes... That is confusing...

Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Feb 21 '15

Really agree with all that damn sure should improve but the answers here in the forum slow enough to be answered. And these issues take time to be resolved.

I went to the official site and created support tickets where the response was faster than this forum.

They return 23 February.

Luis Costa

Pages: 1 2 3 »