We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

iMod Oxwall iOS/Android Application | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 26 '15
@ WebFID but at $50 after paying another $50 for an incomplete App then having to pay another +/- $20 for Google Store only to load your APK after paying another $10 to have someone create an APK since not all of us are tech survey or know how to use Titanium.....not all of us can afford that....This App will caused you almost if not over $300 which in my currency =  +/- R 4,500 that's a rent / bond  for a 3 bedroom Town House or a Car.

This app is not out of the box i dont mind paying $50 but if i can have more than one issue solved but $50 for 1 / 2 issue its too much. I managed to save up the $50 but i have 7 / 10 problems with the app im still looking alternative devs to assist at that price.
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Feb 28 '15

Mr. Webster is with the reason for the WebFind is renowned in developing applications for Oxwall, phpFox, ect. but need to pay more attention to this community and for this application that needs to be

enhanced. And the pay package too, it would be interesting we pay a single fee to have an application and complete service.

I am also another customer who wish to have this fully functional application. And I await you to answer about my customizations and corrections (of the fixes, Mr. Webster has already mentioned)

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 2 '15
Hi Webfid,

That would be great i will, just PM if the offer still stands and let me know what you need.
Quote from WebFid Solutions Ok here is what am going to do for you. I will fix it for free for you but after you write a review here how it went. Is that ok?. Am doing this because you are one of the people who did not trust me.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 2 '15
Hi Webfid,

I think people will buy this app if these issues are sorted that i seem to struggle with as most people want out of the Box App...and most of us want this :

1. Fix " Cant connect to Network, Try Later" Error
2. Fix "JSON Structure Error" when connecting via Facebook
3. Fix Slowness of the App when opening
4. Ability to stay logged in even if the app is minimized until user logs out like Facebook / Skype
5. Push Notification with Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), etc.
6. Fix App not to show 2 icons in Menu after install
7. Fix HTML and link breaking within your profile or App itself, see below...

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Mar 3 '15
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Mar 2 '15
I agree. You are good at development and can help us improve the application and the community.

Quote from Webster Molaudi Hi Webfid,

I think people will buy this app if these issues are sorted that i seem to struggle with as most people want out of the Box App...and most of us want this :

1. Fix " Cant connect to Network, Try Later" Error
2. Fix "JSON Structure Error" when connecting via Facebook
3. Fix Slowness of the App when opening
4. Ability to stay logged in even if the app is minimized until user logs out Facebook / Skype
5. Push Notification with Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), etc.
6. Fix App not to show 2 icons in Menu after install
7. Fix HTML and link breaking within your profile or App itself, see below...

Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Mar 4 '15
I want to test
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 6 '15
@Webfid, Still waiting...
Quote from WebFid Solutions Ok here is what am going to do for you. I will fix it for free for you but after you write a review here how it went. Is that ok?. Am doing this because you are one of the people who did not trust me.

Din
Din Mar 6 '15
Dear all, what do you think about mockup sent by webfid team? For me it is looking pretty good. Will be good to have some admin panel were we can easily change colors, background, icons, buttons etc. Waiting for link to test...
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Mar 8 '15
I visited the site and I registered but what is the purpose of this site. I did not understand yet. I sent my APK file but this site reconfigures the application?
The Forum post is edited by Luis A C Silva Mar 8 '15
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 19 '15
@Webfid, Tell this app and the one i bought is it one and the same of different or is it the update that is coming ?

The thing is money is not a problem but my issue is having support lacking....and having too many bugs....!!!

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Mar 19 '15
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Mar 20 '15
Friends, I have seen that the application is already on the market but we need to test. Where do we find the demo application?
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Apr 3 '15
When we started the testing phase?
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Apr 4 '15
thanks
Boris
Boris Apr 9 '15
Can you please show demo of new app?
Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Apr 28 '15
We look forward
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 7 '19
Any updates on this ? 

Its been months now :(

Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19

Quote from Webster Molaudi Any updates on this ? 

Its been months now :(

I think this plugin is suspended, at least I'm not shown
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19

Alternative:

OxHybrid - Cordova Hosted Web 2.0 Apps

Android only ATM, iOS coming...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 11 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 15 '19
New Notifications

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Jan 17 '19
Please don't post more plugin ads here. You can link to the store page, but please don't advertise them here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »