We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Having Issues | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Aug 15 '14
this is my second website using oxwall and my second website using the new update. i just created my website yesterday and for some reason my text will not submit , my data get's deleted , HTML doesn't submit just goes away after i hit submit. my Wall i post a comment will not show a text. 

- Here is what i have done. (Yes everything us up to date) 

-Reinstalled the whole oxwall program including apps 

I'm just lost my other site works fine same theme , plugins everything is duplicate for some reason my second website isn't holding the text , but it does hold pictures i can upload do a forum and ext..

Andrew
Andrew Aug 15 '14

The Forum post is edited by Andrew Aug 15 '14
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '14
- set debug mode to 'true' to see the actual errors, copy and paste them in your post

- check whether or not this is an issue related to the Java-script conflict by following this tutorial: http://docs.oxwall.org/faq:parse-error-troubleshooting

- check your error logs

Andrew
Andrew Aug 15 '14
I tried that and not showing any errors. I even tried rebuidling my domain and restarting everything and start from scratch still the same. My other website is duplicate to this one and runs just fine no errors or anything. I also tried downgrading to 1.6 and didn't work. I just bought alot of plugins for this site i would hate say it was a waste for me to purchase them i'm just about to give up with oxwall for this site which i would really hate to do. 

I'm not sure if this is against the rules, but my website is Here

ross Team
ross Aug 15 '14
can you please PM me your admin access details and Cpanel access details?