We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Links and Background Color Missing In Footer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Frank Barcellona
Frank Barcellona Oct 22 '11
I added a page in the admin section under pages and menus called Games and it worked just fine.  Then added a second page and the links in the footer along with the background color disappeared.  Any idea why this might happen?
Max
Max Oct 22 '11
Can you give us a screenshot of this ?
I tried to connect with facebook on your website but the API key is invalid..
Frank Barcellona
Sorry about that.  I am still setting up the site and have not entered the code yet.  Here is the correct way it should be first and then how the other page is missing the stuff.  The links are actually on the second page, but just invisible and the background is missing in the footer.
Attachments:
  Doc1.pdf (247.53Kb)
  Doc2.pdf (237.88Kb)
Frank Barcellona
Here is a little bit more information.  The code for the game seems to be causing it.  Here is the embed code in case someone knows what is causing it:

<center><br>
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="800" height="480" id="omgpop"><param name="movie" value="http://flashcdn.omgpop.com/...189de959bd6d6d013702" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://flashcdn.omgpop.com/...189de959bd6d6d013702" width="800" height="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="omgpop" ></embed>
</center><br><br>
Max
Max Oct 22 '11
Hmm
The balise <object> is not close. Try to replace
</embed>
</center><br><br>

by
</embed></object>
</center><br><br>

Frank Barcellona
Thanks so much Max.  That fixed it.  Appreciate the help!
Max
Max Oct 22 '11
Enjoy ! :)
farhan
farhan Sep 23 '23
I go above and beyond recommendations by handpicking and endorsing companies that prioritize security, providing a rock-solid 100% guarantee to protect members' deposits in the safe playground. 페이백