We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can i edit the sign up forum? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jeo
jeo Oct 23 '11
I will love to edit or remake the sign up forum to look abit like facebook, but instead of an image i want to put a slid show of images showing whats on my site before a member joins! Can some one help me on this please? thanks
Mitchell Thornton
I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Kissimmee Bed Bug Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: Orlando Termite Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Oviedo Termite Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Deltona Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: HEC capacitor