We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

dont buy it - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Aug 18 '14
i suggest you to DONT BUY it beccause this is notw worth. It became more expense ( from 29 to 40) and wasnt fixed any issue with CSS, no seo.. and you can`t get any help on fixing issue from this developer. 
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Aug 18 '14
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Aug 19 '14
I have been very helpful in this situation. I can not update a plugin to fix your site and break 35 other users sites. your issue is one off. 
Kostia
Kostia Aug 19 '14

Quote from OxwallAccessories I have been very helpful in this situation. I can not update a plugin to fix your site and break 35 other users sites. your issue is one off. 

this issue is on your demo site too..how you can explain me that it is not an issue.

Added pic from your demo website. Off course it looks nice on your choisen theme, but just on yours, because you are not selected 'wrib' in settings. 
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Aug 19 '14
Oxwall Accessories
the plugin on my website has not been updated yet. and this picture shows nothing wrong btw

Oxwall Accessories
I went to the demo site and choose wrap in box same thing. 
Kostia
Kostia Aug 19 '14

newsfeed ('cellpic', or dont know how it call) is "somewhere in the air"

p.s it should be the same line as 'question' plugin link

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Aug 19 '14
Oxwall Accessories
Our developer is taking another look at the issue to see if moving them is an issue. I will keep you updated

Oxwall Accessories
Try the new update

You do not have permission to reply this topic