We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Configuration plugin contact. | Forum

Márcio Pereira Soares
I'm having problems related to the registration department to contact the site plugin. When I register a new department, the site sends me to a page error, internal error 500 And still the same as is used for sending contact the site, it does not send the message. The SMTP configuration is properly done, and the same is attested as functional. I do not know what else to do because I checked alsothe Cron configuration that is also properly configured and active. What should I do?

Error presented ...

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '21076-28' for key 'keyId'File:/home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()#1 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)#2 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)#3 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_languag...', Object(BOL_LanguageValue))#4 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php(169): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_LanguageValue))#5 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_plugins/contactus/bol/service.php(83): BOL_LanguageService->addValue(28, 'contactus', 'dept_2', 'Financeiro')#6 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_plugins/contactus/controllers/admin.php(84): CONTACTUS_BOL_Service->addDepartment('financeiro@gust...', 'Financeiro')#7 [internal function]: CONTACTUS_CTRL_Admin->dept(Array)#8 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#9 /home/gustogas/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()#10 /home/gustogas/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()#11 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Aug 19 '14
Can you please go to phpmyadmin and search for this key: 21076-28? In which tables is it presented?
Márcio Pereira Soares

ow_base_geolocation_ip_to_country found within this table. 

more content of this presents only part of the numbers entered by you, ie only 21076. Within the table had a double showing two nationalities in the table, then delete one of them.

Márcio Pereira Soares
Thank you for your help!
ross Team
ross Aug 21 '14
I'm sorry Marcio is your issue resolved?