We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall website transplant problem | Forum

chenyongyu
chenyongyu Aug 20 '14
I have my oxwall based website developed on my own machine. Recently I have rent an new cloud-based virtual machine so I decide to transplant the whole webpage to that machine.

I have my database copied and all the code uploaded. Then I changed the data inside the config.php file according to the current setting.

But I can only access the home page, neither the login action nor the click action works. What I got is an 403 Forbidden Page(attachment photo).

I'm sure the environment is ok and the re-write model is on. I have felling that there is an configuration needs to be properly set.

What should I do to get this website work without re-install the oxwall?

ross Team
ross Aug 20 '14
You need to contact your hosting provider support team to resolve the issue. Something is related to the security issues. 
chenyongyu
chenyongyu Aug 23 '14
Quote from ross You need to contact your hosting provider support team to resolve the issue. Something is related to the security issues. 

Thanks, ross. 

I have already contact them, and my application for the website is under process.The procedure may cost one or two weeks..Once I got the approvement I will check if it this works.

ross Team
ross Aug 24 '14
Ok, keep us updated. 
Priyanka
Priyanka Nov 8 '17
You have mod_security module enabled on your server, Just disable it, and it work fine.