We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Newfeed link preview | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Yevhen
Yevhen Dec 29 '16
The topic is not closed. Same problem with the image, I want to create a theme with FB-like newsfeed. Unfortunately it gives some other picture and I have to choose what I want. Please give me a place where I have to change this script. It should give og: image by default.
The Forum post is edited by Yevhen Dec 30 '16
Yevhen
Yevhen Dec 30 '16
I have founded the place where to change. Unfortunately I cannot figure out the code change. I need to fetch full size photo from og: image by default.
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 2 '17
If somebody is interested, my new newsfeed design is now like this:

Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 2 '17
Facebook-like post with the link. No php code mod, only some css work.
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 2 '17
I need only one BIG FIX. No need to change the whole algorithm, just add og:image picture to the list of pics and put it by default. If nobody cares about image they post - Open Graph will be by default, otherwise posting user will choose his image.
I found out that even if I WANT to choose the og:image - there is no such at all! All the other pictures but not that what we need.
P.S. Fix the bug ASAP and I will share css of such nice-looking links attachments =))
P.P.S. and please do NOT point me to the vote site, I don't request a feature, it's a bug which has to be fixed, but not a cool feature. Thanks!
The Forum post is edited by Yevhen Jan 2 '17
ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Pages: « 1 2