We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

COME2PLAY { GAMEPLUS } UPDATE ERROR SOLVE PLUGIN | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 26 '14
tested on oxwall 1.7.1  if you face any problem on other plugin after update 1.7.1 you can can asked me . i will give you solution

downloaded from the link   http:///...d9dcc8_come2play.zip

Dominick
Dominick Aug 26 '14
Do I have to deactivate all plugins before update?

ross Team
ross Aug 26 '14
Yes, you need to deactivate all third-party plugins and switch to the default theme, also you need to backup your files and DB
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 27 '14
i did and the fix the game plus plugin because the plugin is still not updated by officially .. so i have fix the error for 1.7.1 . downloaded the attached .zip file 
Attachments:
  come2play.zip (36Kb)
beyondherd
beyondherd Apr 26
Thankyou for providing this plugin. My issue has been solved. I was actually trying to solve this issue since last week for my web 3kho. Thankyou again. Really appreciated. 
johncena007
johncena007 Apr 28

In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, fina metal fabrication brooklyn the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.

johncena007
johncena007 Apr 29
  1. In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, přeldač the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.