We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

404 Error when updating to 1.7.1 [Solved] | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 26 '14
Hi Guys,

Im trying to updating from 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 but i kept getting a white space then all of a sudden i get a 404 Error at http://www.myvirgo.info/e500.php whenever i try to update my site using /ow_updates.

Although it says :

Update Request Your version is up to date.
Go to Index Page  or  Admin Panel

---

I cant access any page of my website
The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 28 '14
pit
pit Aug 26 '14
Your problem is like others. 

First

If you are able to open your admin panel via www.sitename.com/admin URL, then open it and deactivate all plugins. (not uninstall, only deactivate)

If you don't have access to your admin panel then open your database>> find "ow_base_plugin" table >> find all plugins who you are enabled and set "isActive" value to "0".  (you can try change this settings and trying to load website 1 by 1 to don't make some changes handly in db)

Second

• Change your /ow_includes/config.php file in the server and in the lasts lines find OW_DEBUG_MODE and change false to true

• Now your website shows any info about errors. (not a blank page)

Third

When you can access to Admin panel, update the default theme and stablish your theme default with this theme (and try to load a Index page).

Then you can update your own theme and when done, then stablish your theme like default. (and try to load a Index page).

Fourth

Update 1 by 1 all plugins. First, upload the new version, enable these plugin and if Index page and all settings of these plugin is well done, load the next plugin.... 1 by 1

If you have any error message on this steps, you can post the error message here.

Good luck, and lets start!

ross Team
ross Aug 26 '14
Pit +1

Webster have you managed to update your software?

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 27 '14
Thanks Pit & Ross, well i enabled Dev mode and when i go to the index page of my site i get this error :

OW Debug - NoticeMessage: Declaration of ADSPRO_CMP_Showadverts::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/adspro/components/showadverts.php Line: 275

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_IndexWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/familyfriends/components/index_widget.php Line: 91

OW Debug - Error

Message: Argument 1 passed to toconsolex() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector given File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/search/init.php Line: 143
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
Well as you can see 3rd party plugins caused that: adspro, familyfriends and search Disable them and contact plugin developers to resolve issues. 
Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

i disabled all but i get these errors now :

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `search.start` not found! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidgetfr' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ADS_CMP_SidebarAds' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ADSPRO_CMP_Showadverts' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidgetcl' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetm' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class ADSPRO_CMP_Showadverts does not exist File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/4e1c99062e469d7284a5ad759382dcb6a5630053.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(88): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53fd8419b6c005_35467045(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/myvirgo3/...') #6 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/myvirgo3/...') #7 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(271): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main} Type: ReflectionException
Webster Molaudi
----- Wait now i can access my Admin panel, let me try and update plugins
Webster Molaudi
Okay i updated all Plugins and deactivate those that give an issue but i still get the 404 Error on everypage when i activate Dev Mode i get this error :

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `search.start` not found! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidgetfr' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ADSPRO_CMP_Showadverts' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FRIENDSPLUS_CMP_IndexWidgetcl' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetm' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_IndexWidget' not found File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class ADSPRO_CMP_Showadverts does not exist File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('ADSPRO_CMP_Show...') #3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/4e1c99062e469d7284a5ad759382dcb6a5630053.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(88): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53fdabbb3bfac0_64969410(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/myvirgo3/...') #6 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/myvirgo3/...') #7 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(271): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main} Type: ReflectionException
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
No need to activate dev mode, just debug mode. 

How did you deactivate those plugins? via admin?

Webster Molaudi
Via DB, Yes i mean debug mode.....!!!!
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
can you please enable them again and deactivate via admin panel?
Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

I did, Other worked fine but the problem is the "Search Plus" when i do i get a white page i cant access anything but this error :

OW Debug - Exception

Message: `index-SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidget` is already added to `bottom` section File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/component_service.php Line: 338 Trace: #0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/search/activate.php(60): BOL_ComponentService->addWidgetToPosition(Object(BOL_ComponentPlace), 'top', 0) #1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(657): include('/home/myvirgo3/...') #2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(301): BOL_PluginService->activate('search') #3 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->activate(Array) #4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #6 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #7 {main} Type: LogicException

ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
can't you just uninstall it then via admin?
Webster Molaudi
For me to uninstall i need to activate it unfortunately i cant uninstall while the plugin in deactivated i need to activate it then uninstall thats the option i have :(
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
can't you activate it and delete then?
Webster Molaudi
If i activate i cant access anything.....nor the control panel, so i deactivate using DB.
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
Then just delete it in the DB in the ow_base_plugin table and delete plugin folder via Cpanel or FTP
Webster Molaudi
Still no luck :( funny thing is when im logged in the side works fine but when i log out i get 404 Error
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Aug 27 '14
Edgar
Edgar Aug 27 '14

Hi everyone:

I have the same problem, when I want to update  oxwall from 1.6 to the latest version, it send me an error 404.

I followed the instructions from pit but it doen't work

Can you help me please?

The Forum post is edited by Edgar Aug 27 '14
Attachments:
  image_error_404.png (110Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
Webster you still have e500.php error, enable debug mode and copy the actual error here

Edgar how do you update your software, please provide step-by-step instructions. on what step do you get the error?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »