We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Spring Header / Menu offset issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Kai
Kai Oct 27 '11
I installed the spring theme and changed the header_bg to something that's 1000x332 (instead of the default 1000x405). I changed the Page header height in the theme settings to 332 and it pulled up the background accordingly but did not pull up the menu (dashboard/main/members/blog/...) with it. 

Can someone point me to the file I need to change to pull that up? Going through safari's inspect element it seems like all i need to do is change this 405 to a 332 ( http://cl.ly/BMGu ) but I'll be damned if I can find the file or backend location as to where I make that change. :-/

Loving OW in the meantime. Any help appreciated. This site is http://floasis.net/ow/ for visual reference.
The Forum post is edited by Kai Oct 27 '11
Max
Max Oct 28 '11
Solved ?
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 28 '11
Seems good to me..
Kai
Kai Oct 28 '11
Sorry I flipped it back to 405 back for launch, hoping to get the issue resolved afterwards. Should I switch the values back for troubleshooting?

If you check the screenshot link I provided, I just need to know where that relative/405px value that's highlighted is stored. I went through the master_pages and through what I thought was all the css files (but apparently not) to look for that line of code but couldn't find it. :-/

Anywho, I can switch the values back later tonight if it would help.  Big thanks for the response so far, I appreciate it. Let me know.
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 28 '11

.ow_main_menu{ position: absolute; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; z-index: 1; background: url('images/main_menu_bg.png') repeat; width:825px; padding-left:178px; }

change bottom: 0px accordingly.

.ow_page_container .ow_page { padding: 35px 18px 18px; min-height: 400px; color: #333; background: transparent url('images/semi-transparent.png'); } maybe an issue due to min-height being more than the less you want.
Its all in the CSS.
Kai
Kai Oct 28 '11
thanks that bottom 0px alteration works perfectly. :)