We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Update to 1.7.1 [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kelly
Kelly Aug 27 '14
I am having problems with this update. With 1.7.1 update i get 404 error. My site is down. http://findacave.com. Disabled every plugin. Back to basic theme. Set to debug. Set to dev.
The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 28 '14
Kelly
Kelly Aug 27 '14
I wonder if an option to revert back to the previous version might be a good idea.
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '14
Kelly can you please provide screenshot of the errors you get? please disable dev mode, just debug mode should be on while updating. 
Kelly
Kelly Aug 28 '14
Hi Ross. Please go to http://findacave.com and you can see the errors. I followed the instructions for upgrade and set dev to true when I set the maintenance page to on. I will now set it to false. Here is the output for others that may have the same problem.

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetd' not found File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CONTACTIMPORTER_CMP_Widget' not found File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetdm' not found File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception Message: Class SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetd does not exist File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #1 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #2 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #3 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/d88464105622c7a5404797121108c055a3b7219f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53feb951c760c8_82309319(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/kellyc/pu...') #6 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/kellyc/pu...') #7 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 2, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #11 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/kellyc/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main} Type: ReflectionException

OW Debug - Warning Message: file_put_contents(/home/kellyc/public_html/ow_log/error.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.php Line: 61

OW Debug - Warning

Message: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.php Line: 65
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
You need to disable search plugin

and change ow_logs folder to ow_log and set permissions to 777

Kelly
Kelly Aug 28 '14
Ok, now I am installing all the plugins as I had access to admin but when I get to search plus I crash everything including access to admin.

Screenshot:

OW Debug - Error Message: Argument 1 passed to toconsolex() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector given File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_plugins/search/init.php Line: 143

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/kellyc/public_html/ow_log/error.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.php on line 61

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.php on line 65
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
You need to uninstall it not install
Kelly
Kelly Aug 28 '14
Thanks Ross, I don't know how I put logs instead of log but I have renamed the folder and set permissions to 777. Using the database I deactivated search plus and now I have access to admin. For some reason it still seems to be hung up on search as the new screenshot is:

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetd' not found File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetdm' not found File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of FINDACAVEPAYPAL_CMP_PaypalDonate::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_plugins/Paypal/components/paypal_donate.php Line: 78

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetd does not exist File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #1 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #2 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #3 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/d88464105622c7a5404797121108c055a3b7219f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53fec16571f4d5_50650106(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/kellyc/pu...') #6 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/kellyc/pu...') #7 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 2, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #11 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/kellyc/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main} Type: ReflectionException
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
can you please now, disable debug mode and enable just dev mode, then refresh the website. 

as soon as you do that disable dev mode and enable debug mode, check if you have the error?

Kelly
Kelly Aug 28 '14
Ok, set debug to false and dev to true... refresh was 404 error. Then set debug to true and dev to false and it looks like the same errors :

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of FINDACAVEPAYPAL_CMP_PaypalDonate::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_plugins/Paypal/components/paypal_donate.php Line: 78

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetd does not exist File: /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #1 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #2 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #3 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/d88464105622c7a5404797121108c055a3b7219f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_53fecda33a0287_38659070(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/kellyc/pu...') #6 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/kellyc/pu...') #7 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 2, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #11 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /home/kellyc/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/kellyc/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main} Type: ReflectionException

ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
Can you PM me your admin and Cpanel access details please?
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
alright, I have deleted this plugin completely, now everything works, please check
Kelly
Kelly Aug 28 '14
Success, my site is up and running! Cheers to Ross and the Oxwall team! It appears deactivating some plugins may not completely remove PHP and database references which was creating errors on this update for my configuration. Technical support is important to all of us and I must say the Oxwall team is A#1.    
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '14
Thanks Kelly, I'm going to mark this post as Solved then.