We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My idea's for oxwall! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jeo
jeo Oct 28 '11
Please have a look at my idea's that i fink that oxwall should have.

1, Credits) They should be away for admins to give credits to members, for example if its a members birthday or they earn a reward for taking part of something, it be nice for them to archive something and get a something for it. Plus admins should be able to set credits to be earn for everything even new custom pages.

2, Newsfeed) I recon they should be more stuff to attach to the feed like links, blogs, topics, groups, share & etc.

3, Profiles) Members should be able to change their background color, edit the layout, add live music stream, see who's view the profile, vote for best looking profiles & etc.

4, Custom Pages) When a admin creates a new page it should be based out like the index page, for example a layout, plus all widgets should be available like slid shows, latest videos & etc.

5, Mailing) Mass Mailing should send a message in members inbox on the site aswell as email, admins should be able to pick witch type of members should get the mass mail, for example choose witch account type & role type, members should be able to mass mail all friends & multi choose friends like facebook & etc.

6, Create Pages) They should be a plugin for members and that to create pages like facebook but have the power to edit text, layout, add custom widgets & etc.

7, Games Arcade) Oxwall needs to have a games arcade like facebook ware members can pay credits to play them plus also have a games center ware admins, members & that can add their own games to the categories by HTML code & Upload them, also add tags, info & etc.

8, Bulletins) They should be a bulletins plugin so it be place in the add new widget and also the reason of this it could be used as advertising on the site, for example members can pay with credits to broadcast notes on groups, friends newsfeed, everyone's newsfeed, friends inbox & even everyone's inbox, plus also admin could set different prices for each broadcast.

9, Mutual Friends) They needs to be a plugin for mutual friends, so that members can make new friends and find people in common easier.

10, Site Apps) Oxwall need to add some apps like facebook, bebo & even NING, so that members are always busy.

I rely do hope that someone or even oxwall team likes my idea's, please leave a comment! thanks
The Forum post is edited by jeo Oct 28 '11
jeo
jeo Oct 28 '11
how comes?
jeo
jeo Oct 28 '11
haha lol i hope not :)
jeo
jeo Oct 28 '11
yes true :) oxwall team has been doing quit well so far much better team then socialgo any day
Keelan Leader
Keelan Oct 28 '11
They need to release some decent and straight forward documentation so us developers and php / html / css / js savvy people can start developing some great extensions for Oxwall. But with the useless plugin crash course we aren't going to get anywhere fast.
jeo
jeo Oct 28 '11
yes true.