We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HELP PLEASE - Photogroup | Forum

Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Sep 3 '14
Purchased this plugin, installed it and now my groups can not be customized and also everything, the wall, the side pics, group forums all are gone!!!!!!   I need help I have an event at a group tomorrow.  oh please help me really soon.
Carol Schumacher
Update here.  I uninstalled it, went to my original group plugin and reset settings, then I got my customize group buttons again and retrieved everything I had.  Well if I can't use the groupphotos plugin can I get a refund or can you help to use as addon or does this HAVE to replace my original group plugin?
Carol Schumacher
I was just thinking that maybe if I reinstalled it and then  reset my setting in the original group plugin if they would work together?????

Seems that it automatically undoes the original settings in groups like it totally replaces that plugin.   But if I don't hear something by tomorrow night I'm going to try that and hope I don't lose anything on the site..
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
If you add widget to group page, the customization field will be switched to false (unchecked). So after you install/active PhotoGroup plugin, please go to group settings page to check the customization checkbox if you allow to group owners can customize their group. And other original information will not be change. We have checked it.

P/s: If you have any quick questions, please contact us via our ticket to get quick reply.

Thanks.
Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Sep 5 '14

Thank you. I've added and got it going now.  I do have a question, is there a way for photos that are posted at the group newsfeed to automatically go to that groups photo album instead of the photos for the entire site?  

You do not have permission to reply this topic