We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This error plagues all your plug-ins [Solved] - VideoGroup | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Sep 3 '14
Styling, What I mean is when you use plug-ins such as Video Group, Meme photo etc.

I will attach a photo to explain

Update after update this has not been addressed and when I contacted your support team all they did was make the buttons and menus appear under the photos and videos which made the plug-in looks just as ugly.

Other plug-ins that use video and photo don't have this issue only yours.

I also included a photo to show how things "should" be displayed I don't want a "Give us your FTP to fix this" fix it in your plug-in completely. Your one on one support has never proven itself to fix the problem.
The Forum post is edited by Kenneth Sep 7 '14
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
We will check on VideoGroup now then revert to you soon.
Did you set the "Main video player size" is 1000 * 600. If yes, this is why the video player is too big.
Please set it more smaller,~ 600 * 400.

And the meme plugin too (Main image size ~ 450 * 700).

Regards.
Kenneth
Kenneth Sep 4 '14

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Did you set the "Main video player size" is 1000 * 600. If yes, this is why the video player is too big.
Please set it more smaller,~ 600 * 400.

And the meme plugin too (Main image size ~ 450 * 700).

Regards.

It looks fine full screen at 1920x1080 resolution however if you window it or someone with a smaller resolution this will not work.

How can other developers know how to have their plug-ins resize themselves when you window your browser or there is a smaller resolution.

This is why I included a photo of how it should work when you window the browser or have a smaller resolution.

Ask another video developer if you need help Oxwall is a friendly community.

Don't give the option to make the video or photos larger if your plug-in dose not support it correctly.

My review stays the same till this issue is addressed and fixed.

Also your videos don't center so if the resolution is large it'll show the video way to the left. This could be due to full screen based themes. However, Oxwall's official plug-ins and third party video plug-ins other then your own at least center themselves if there is no size options.

I am just stating the plug-in "works" the issue is the look of the plug-in. It needs updating to not only center smaller images and videos but resize if the window is shrunk or on smaller resolutions these are compatibility 101 standards.

Rather it's a video game, phone app, windows app, mac app and other video technologies. Resolutions are taken into account however in your situation it was not.

I will not tell my members to just "deal with it", don't use windowed modes or buy a new monitor.
We have fixed your problems. Please update VideoGroup and Memephoto to fix those issue.

Thanks.
Kenneth
Kenneth Sep 7 '14

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd We have fixed your problems. Please update VideoGroup and Memephoto to fix those issue.

Thanks.

Fixed, thanks changing reviews and marking topic as solved.
You do not have permission to reply this topic