We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm Getting the Following Error When I Try to Update My Preferences - Social Bridge 1.02 | Forum

Jinger Jarrett
Jinger Jarrett Sep 7 '14

OW Debug - Error

Message:Argument 1 passed to socialbridge_preference_menu_item() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector givenFile:/home/militaryveterans/public_html/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/init.phpLine:17

I get this error every time I click on the My Preferences in the drop down menu under my name. I can't change my preferences. Also, it's not showing up on the profile page for you to be able to change it either. There's been a problem ever since they went to Oxwall 1.71. 

I don't understand. Why is it doing this. I bought all your plugins to use on my site. Cost my $90, and they worked just fine. Then they update Oxwall, and these plugins don't work. How do I fix this error?

The Forum post is edited by Jinger Jarrett Sep 7 '14
Francis
Francis Sep 7 '14
Is not working on 1,7,1 for the moment, i have the same erro today after update.

We need to wait a fix from developer ...

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Sep 9 '14
All,

The upgrade to support OxWall 1.7.1 is released, kindly check.

Regards,

YouNet

Damian
Damian Sep 9 '14
i did the upgrade and i am still getting the error 
Jinger Jarrett
Jinger Jarrett Sep 9 '14
Thank you. I'll try it this afternoon.
Francis
Francis Sep 9 '14
All it s ok for my website to night .... 

Thanks a lot !

Michael
Michael Sep 11 '14
I have the same problem! and I have the latest version

ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/init.phpLine: 17

Elvis
Elvis Sep 14 '14
same problem here after update, i've to deactivate all 4 plugins i have, none is working with the latest version
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Sep 15 '14
All,

Should you have any issue once upgrading, feel free to submit ticket to support@younetco.com or under Client Area at www.oxwall.younetco.com/client

Regards,

YouNet

Jinger Jarrett
Jinger Jarrett Sep 17 '14
I'm getting the following error when I click on the My Preferences in the dropdown:

Error 500Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong! To get the error details follow these steps: - Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true - Reproduce your last action. 
Error details: Type: Error Message: Argument 1 passed to socialbridge_preference_menu_item() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector given File: /home/militaryveterans/public_html/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/init.php Line: 17 

None of the plugins work now. I haven't had a Facebook update since September 6.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Sep 17 '14
Hi all,

We know few of you having issues once upgrading. We have tested through upgrading process and the issue does not happen. As said, server configuration and 3rd party modules installed might be different to us. Just feel free to submit ticket under Client Area, we're willing to help you.

Regards,

YouNet

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Sep 18 '14
Installed: ynsocialbridge_1.03p7.zip

The click on "My Preferences" or "Privacy" and got the following info:

Not Found

The requested URL /e500.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

YNO - Social Bridge | plugin is not compatible with 1.7.1

Had to uninstall the plugin, totally Unusable.

After uninstall the YNO - Social Bridge | plugin, its all ok here again with "My Preferences" or "Privacy"

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Sep 18 '14
Jinger Jarrett
Jinger Jarrett Sep 20 '14
There is a new update to the plugin. You should be able to log into your admin panel and go to the plugins section and install it. This is version 8 or 9. I installed the update and tested everything, and it all seems to be working. I did a support ticket, and they took care of the problem very quickly, so I'm happy with my results. Thank you for a job well done.

I use Chrome, and I didn't have to clear my browser for the fix to show up. Hope this helps.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Sep 20 '14
Thanks for the information Jinger Jarrett.
Now it works after updating to the latest version 8. But why in the world they have not disclosed the version of Oxwall store!

There was no 3rd party modules that was the problem I see!
But thanks for the new version Younes Company, and you who gave information about it.

Younes Company I have the following tips:
Time to complete and / or further develop plugins! Do not go into detail in this thread, but you probably know what I have previously pointed out the various plugins. And get better at responding when someone contacts, then the misconceptions significantly less.
You do not have permission to reply this topic