We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems Inserting Videos [Solved] | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 8 '14
I can't insert videos using both the Videos and the Newsfeed. When I insert video codes in the video and I hit Add, it sends me to
http://www.bookerzmedia.com/e500.php
Error 404 - Not Found

The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

When I insert a link to a video in the NewsFeed and hit to SEND button, it tells me Error.

Should I uninstall and re-install them?

Thanks for your help

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 9 '14
ross Team
ross Sep 8 '14
Enable debug mode as you can see it's e500.php error in the url
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 9 '14
This is what I see

Attachments:
  screen.jpg (18Kb)
ross Team
ross Sep 9 '14
This happened because you enabled debug and dev mode. I told you to enable just debug mode. 

I have your access details, I disabled dev mode now this error is gone. 

As to the parseerror - that is because of the profile progress bar, contact plugin developer to resolve your issue. 

If you disable it, you will be able to add video both in newsfeed and video section(embed)

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 9 '14
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 9 '14
OKAY
i WILL DISABLE NOW
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 11 '14
Now my site has gone offline again. I don't have access to admin. I have deleted some third party plugins but the problem still lingers on
ross Team
ross Sep 11 '14
read this: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/5090

2. The Question Needs More Clarity

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
Everything was working fine. Later I received an alert(a program I have to give me email alerts of my site activity).The alert was "Unable to connect To Site" I quickly tried to visit my site www.bookerzmedia.com and I was greeted with http://www.bookerzmedia.com/e500.php
Error 404 - Not Found

The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

I knew it was a third party plugin. I can't get to admin backend so I used ftp to delete some of the plugins but still nothing good seems to be working.
ross Team
ross Sep 12 '14
you need to delete the same plugins in the database in the ow_base_plugins table as well
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
From the error log. The problem seems to have come from the theme I am using. How can I activate the OXWALL base theme in database?
Thanks
ross Team
ross Sep 12 '14
You need to enable debug mode to know for sure, please do so and go to site.com/sign-in
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
okay
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
This is what Came Up:
Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'commonFontFamily' for key 'name' File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 707 Trace: #0 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_theme_c...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(388): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(309): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(1) #6 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(794): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(557): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #8 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(158): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /home/bookerzm/public_html/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #10 {main} Type: PDOException
ross Team
ross Sep 12 '14
Do the search for commonFontFamily in ow_base_theme table, please, make a screenshot of the search results, 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
I can't find the correct keyword to search for this term.I did the search like below but it gave me wrong result.

SELECT *
FROM ow_base_theme
WHERE text like 'commonFontFamily%'

What is the correct search keyword?
Thanks
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1876745' for key 'PRIMARY' File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 707 Trace: #0 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_theme_c...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(388): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(309): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(1) #6 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(794): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(557): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #8 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(158): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /home/bookerzm/public_html/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #10 {main} Type: PDOException
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 12 '14
I deleted on other theme I bought from the same developer and that's the result I got
ross Team
ross Sep 14 '14
Can you please provide me a screenshot of the whole ow_base_theme table?
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 15 '14
I did a back up of the database before the update. Will it be better to upload it back?
Attachments:
  db12.jpg (120Kb)
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 15 '14
Another side of the same table
Attachments:
  db2.jpg (82Kb)
Pages: 1 2 3 »