We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

latest update broke the website - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Rahul verma
Rahul verma Sep 10 '14
i cant even remove this plugin from my site now . please help asap
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Sep 10 '14
OxwallAccessories - some people don't know how to do anything but the auto update and the previous update has their sites locked. So the update isn't available to them. And the updated file did not fix my site UNTIL I did what I posted. And since my site is now working, I won't be using the updated file at all at this time.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 10 '14
thats fine. THe updated version is actually made to work with auto complete. 
Kenneth
Kenneth Sep 13 '14
Anyone fix this yet? I always have to install an older version just to have the site work else the DB update shows up and breaks the site.

This includes wiping cache and using the updated version of this plug-in still shows nothing but errors
Aleksiel
Aleksiel Sep 13 '14
Is this working now? I'd like to buy it and put it in my site
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Sep 14 '14
talk to developer of this plugin he fixed mine within few mins
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 14 '14
Working great. If anyone is having issues message me with cpanel details and we will take a look
Kostia
Kostia Sep 14 '14
still crashing
Musik
Musik Sep 14 '14
I was able to restore my site from the 500 error and I installed the latest update. However, when I attempt to tag a user, it doesn't work (it's plain text, not a link). Old posts on the Newsfeed still work as intended.

I also added the Autocomplete plugin and it doesn't appear to work as intended. Instead of selecting the username, it incorrectly selects the Display Name and results in no link with the tag.
Oxwall Accessories
try changing the  settings of display name
Musik
Musik Sep 14 '14

Quote from OxwallAccessories try changing the  settings of display name

Thanks for the reply but I'm not sure what you mean. Am I changing settings in the Newsfeed Trends or Autocomplete plugins, or something else entirely?
Oxwall Accessories
the plugin should work for the default settings. It was requested sometime back that the plugin work for usernames or real names depending on the option you have choose to show in your admin settings
Oxwall Accessories
The stock oxwall settings not the plugin settings

Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic