We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

pluggins license questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Mon
Mon Sep 11 '14
Hello team,

Just wanted to know if i can use the license i bought for diffrent pluggins when i was with a domain to an other domain as i have to discontinue the 1st domain i was on as i have migrated to a new hosting provider and i have issues to point ip to the domain from the new hosting provider. So I am creating a new domain and i want to use the pluggins I have already bought from oxwall store

Den Team
Den Sep 22 '14
Hello Mon,

Yes, you can. To perform this, go to My purchases page and reset IP for bought plugins you want to use on new domain/IP. 

Mon
Mon Sep 22 '14
Thank you.But i have one more question. Under MYpurchases I dont see all the products listed that i have purchased from day1. The old items seems to be getting purged or something. But now i need the license key for some old items i puchased from oxwall store.Where do i get that info for the purged items/

How do i get a complete history of all my purchases from oxwall store from day1, as some of the download items dont show any longer

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 26 '14
you will need to ask the developer of each plugin you bought for a new licence and you will need proof that you bought them paypall transaction id