We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Still Buggy as of 9/15 - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Rob R
Rob R Sep 15 '14
Just sent the developer a message hoping they'll see it soon.  This plugin is still very buggy.  I see the #39 mentioned in other posts.  My buttons disappear (yup, disappear) lol. 

Hopefully I get a response.
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
Evidently theres an update.  But I don't see it.  Waiting for the update on the update.  Yes, getting annoyed now.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 18 '14
there has been 2 updates since 9/15... 
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
for autocomplete - not for the $40 plugin i bought from you.  still broken.  refund?
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
here goes another 3 day wait ... i guess u get what u pay for with oxwall.
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
Paypal case opened.  This "developer" is a JOKE.
Oxwall Accessories
Rob what are you talking about? The plugin has been updated twice in the past 3 days. as soon as your cron job fires up you will see an update in your admin panel. You also have the choice for a manual update just make sure to delete the old plugin from the database first. 
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
its funny these joker developers suddenly pop out of the woodwork only when you resort to an aggressive post.  again BUYER BEWARE.
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
and FYI your autocomplete update completes causes java script conflicts.  let me guess - wait for the next update????  JOKER.
Oxwall Accessories
Funny part is we have updated this plugin many times in the past few days. We have told the community who have asked for the auto complete feature many times that it is a hard plugin to develop. Yet we have and gave it away for free. Along with support for free and 3 updates in the past 5 days I think that really the joke here is your post. have a wonderful day. P.s. paypal does not cover software. 
Rob R
Rob R Sep 18 '14
Case in point ^^

YOU WANNA GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS WINNER???
Oxwall Accessories
Case in point this is OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. You got a functional plugin and if there is any issues we are happy to help. If you want perfection out of a box then spend $20,000 and have a perfect site built. 

This is a $40 plugin that has A LOT of code involved. It works great and our support is fast. If you have any issues our company is always around to find a solution and of course when you have open source software every site has different setups.  Just like I tried to publicly address a bug for this gentleman I will address all others. If 1 day is too long to wait for an update then I suggest NOT using open source software. Thank you. 

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Sep 18 '14
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic