We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I have a problem with my site. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 22 '14
I have a problem with my site.
www.bookerzmedia.com
Message: Can't generate URI! Route `photo_list_index` not found!
File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/router.php
Line: 262
OW Debug - Warning
OW Debug - Warning
Message: Can't generate URI! Route `appapix.index` not found!
There is an issue with router.php
I downloaded fresh script from here and uploaded but I still have this. Can you check for me what is missing there for me?
My site has been down for more than a week.
Mostly caused by thirdparty plugins. I have deleted most from my site.

ross Team
ross Sep 22 '14
How did you delete those plugins? 

Those errors come because the software can't find these plugins. 

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 22 '14
I deleted from using ftp. I don't even know plugins are the core ones I should install again now.I am getting fed up. My site has been down for about two weeks now
ross Team
ross Sep 22 '14
you need either upload the files back or delete the remainders in the database, in ow_base_plugin table. 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 24 '14
I have uploaded them back but still the problem persist
ross Team
ross Sep 24 '14
Kumi, I remember I have already done the update for you. Now I see that you still have 1.6. 

Did you downgrade your version? 

I see you tried to run the update and it was not successful 

see screenshot: 

you need to restore your backup and try to update again. please follow the instructions: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24133

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 24 '14
I wasn't working so I uploaded the backup database. Maybe thats why the version was downgraded. But the problems is that, I still can't go to admin. If I have to update, I have to do that manually which means I can't deactivate third party plugins.
ross Team
ross Sep 24 '14
That's because of the errors above, you need to restore your backup and run the update again. Why did you uploaded you backup database?
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Sep 25 '14
I have updated the site now but still see these errors. I don't know what to do now.

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `photo_list_index` not found! File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `appapix.index` not found! File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'context' in 'field list' File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 707 Trace: #0 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT DELAYED ...', Array) #2 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT DELAYED ...', Array) #3 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(237): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_user_on...', Object(BOL_UserOnline), true) #4 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(699): OW_BaseDao->saveDelayed(Object(BOL_UserOnline)) #5 /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/application.php(225): BOL_UserService->updateActivityStamp(1, 1) #6 /home/bookerzm/public_html/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #7 {main} Type: PDOException
ross Team
ross Sep 25 '14
what was the name of these plugins?

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `photo_list_index` not found! File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning Message: Can't generate URI! Route `appapix.index` not found! File: /home/bookerzm/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

ross Team
ross Sep 25 '14
Nevermind, I found it, please give me sometime, I'll get back to you asap. 

Next time, Kumi, please always backup your website, beforehand. 

ross Team
ross Sep 25 '14
Alright, I have fixed the admin panel
ross Team
ross Sep 25 '14
Now you need to update your Friends Plus plugin and some other Top User plugin
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Some parts of a big rig suspension system include the springs, shock absorbers, and the steering system. Carmichael Bounce House Rental