We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo Sizes [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Sep 29 '14
I Just CHECKED EVERYWHERE, And Photos Area, Forums & Messages Are The ONLY Plugins That Have 0.15 MAX Photo Size.  EVERY Plugin Should Be The SAME For MAX Photo Size.  :--)

I'm Using One Of The Server Providers That Oxwall Suggested, And That's NOT Enough For MORE Than 0.15 MAX.  :--)
ross Team
ross Sep 30 '14
I'm sorry but this is the only place: 

ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/attachments.php

$dtoArr = $this->service->processUploadedFile($pluginKey, $item, $bundle, array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'png', 'gif'), 2000);

where it needs to be changed, to make this work. 

try to enable dev mode after that, refresh your website, clear cache of your browser. 

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Sep 30 '14
I Just Did That With ENABLING  Dev Mode As U Suggested, And One Browser WON'T Let Me Log In Now.  Other Browser TESTING Still Lets Me Upload In Newsfeed, ETC., HIGHER Than 150 Kb. I Turned Dev Mode Back OFF.   Now I Have That File At 200 So That  Please See If U Can Get It  Working At 150 KB.  I'm PMing U Log In Info.  :--)

ALSO, Please Have Them ADD That To The ADMIN PANEL!  :--)
ross Team
ross Oct 1 '14
Alright, I fixed the problem you should have put 0,15 value there. 
ross Team
ross Oct 1 '14
Please check it so I could mark this thread as Solved
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 1 '14
I'll Check When On My Computer In 7 Or 8 Hours.

When Oxwall UPGRADES, Is That File Going To REMAIN 0.15, Or Might It Go BACK To 2000? :--)

ross Team
ross Oct 1 '14
yes it will go back to 200
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 1 '14
2000 - If ADDED To Admin Panel, That Could SOLVE THAT! :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 1 '14

OK, ALL Upload Areas Are Now MAX 0.15!  Both Of Those Files Should Be Able To Be EDITED In The Admin Panel!  Otherwise ALL Software Upgrades AREN'T Going To Be User Friendly.  MUCH Thanks!  :--)

ow_plugins/photo/controllers/admin.php

$sValidator = new FloatValidator(0.5, PHOTO_BOL_PhotoService::getInstance()->getMaxUploadFileSize());

ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/attachments.php

$dtoArr = $this->service->processUploadedFile($pluginKey, $item, $bundle, array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'png', 'gif'), 2000);

ross Team
ross Oct 1 '14
Make a suggestion on uservoice. I'm going to mark this post as Solved. 
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 1 '14
A UserVoice Link Please. :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 1 '14
GREAT!  :--)
Pages: « 1 2