We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A different error from PayPal - PayPal Billing | Forum

Jerry Thompson
Jerry Thompson Nov 12 '11
I purchased the PayPal plugin.  Seemed to install correctly.  Went to test it.  Clicked on the purchase button and got this error message:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

Can you tell me where the link is and how to fix it?

Thanks .
Jerry
Jerry Thompson
Jerry Thompson Nov 13 '11
OK, figured it out.  I failed to put my paypal email address in the configuration.  Once I added it, it worked better.  Then I got the other error.  See the other post for the solution.
Peter Merrill
Peter Merrill Mar 9 '12
I'm getting this same error. What did you do exactly to eliminate this problem? Which page did you modify and what did you add/remove?
Jerry Thompson
Jerry Thompson Mar 9 '12
Hi Peter,
I am so sorry, but I don't think I can help you.  Literally 2 days ago, I deleted the site figuring I would resurrect it in the future some time.

And I cannot find the file I needed to alter to get it to work.  I don't remember it it was in the plug in or in the Oxwall main files.  I'll think upon it some more and will post if I find the info.

Sorry, Wish I could help.

Jerry
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 12 '12
@Peter

Such error can be performed by incorrect plan's settings. Would you provide us with a screenshot of your plans settings?

You do not have permission to reply this topic