We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Here is how to change the look of the popup message window | Forum

dave Leader
dave Sep 25 '14
I thought i had already posted this earlier this month but i guess i forgot sorry.  For those of  you that do not want to use the standard plane jane white or whatever color new message popup window here is how to change it.   Took me alittle bit of time to find it because its in static dir which i did not expect.  

You need to edit  ow_static/plugins/base/css/ow_css

This will do most of the job however there are a couple of items in the normal theme css you might need to change such as textarea and input items, but those are easy to find.

Here are the before and after images, and here is the file attached if  you want to see how i did mine.  Mine is not finished yet i am playing with colors still but youll get the idea. 

and then in your base css for your theme change this 1 item background value and it will take care of that white background left over.. 

.ow_chat_dialog {

display:none;

width:251px;

margin-left:8px;

font-size:11px;

background-color:#872626;  /* was background-f1f1f1; */

border:1px solid #ccc;

-moz-border-radius:3px;

-webkit-border-radius: 3px;

-khtml-border-radius:3px;

border-radius:3px;

-webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);

-moz-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);

box-shadow:0 2px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);

vertical-align: text-bottom;position:relative;

}

done, 

happy coding

dave

icodemods.com

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 25 '14
Clark
Clark Sep 25 '14
I'm using version 1.7.1 and I would like to re-size the chat list and private chat windows that come up in the bottom right corner of the Darklets theme. Any ideas on which files I need to get into?
dave Leader
dave Sep 26 '14

I forgot to include my ow.css file oops sorry folks.  Just rename it to .css

Clark have a look here, its the closest i can get you to your task. 

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11550?page=1#post-58249   post number 3  

Attachments:
  ow.txt (68Kb)