We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2 bugs - Ask | Forum

Michael
Michael Sep 25 '14
1. The user doesn't get notified that they have been sent a question and the person that asked the question doesnt get notified that its been answered.

and

2. The ask button doesnt appear on users profiles, it appears on the user hints plugin but not on there profiles like your screen shots

Our site is kikcommunity.com if you want to take a look

Its a good plugin, I think with the added notifications and the ask button fixed on users profiles then its worth $30 but as it stands it doesnt feel quite complete yet
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi Michael,

Please check in usercredits plugin settings to make sure "Add questions", "Comment ask" are enable.
And about the ask button on user profile did not display, mayby cause by Profile cover plugin, the all buttons dose not display.
Michael
Michael Sep 26 '14
1. I dont know why user credits would help with notifying users that they have a question or that there question was even answered. Either way I have removed it from user credits and still no notifications.

2. All buttons display on my profile pages except the ask button, I disabled the profile cover anyway and the button didnt appear
Michael
Michael Sep 26 '14
Michael
Michael Sep 26 '14
Also on the upgrade page it displays this

Quote from Michael

Please check here. http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/25919?page=1#post-114229

And we're checking.
The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Sep 26 '14
Hi Michael,

The new version is released to fix your problems. Please update it.

Thanks,
Michael
Michael Sep 29 '14
Cheers, I'll upgrade once I get the notification and then let you know how its gone ☺
You do not have permission to reply this topic