We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug - paragraph & aligning -newsfeed | Forum

idea
idea Nov 15 '11
When I posted text on wall of a member it was posted (appeared) exactly as I typed.. But it doesn't appear same in context of paragraph or alignment in newsfeed..!
Attachments:
  SC20111115-113718.png (29.89Kb)
  SC20111115-113736.png (33.14Kb)
Max
Max Nov 15 '11
It's not a bug, mobile browsers don't show website exactly like computers.
idea
idea Nov 17 '11
It's bug first read carefully then try to understand and then please reply cos in most of cases we are not capable to convert the exact problem/issue i'm to words..
idea
idea Nov 17 '11
Devs must update this text box (wysiwyg box) considering next generation's mobile user friendly version so that user can easily post there texts.. Currently there is no easy way to type text for such mobile user in wysiwyg box.. (currently i'm the same victim i'm currently posting through a button given to embed code for video which in result can't output aligned..:(
Keelan Leader
Keelan Nov 21 '11
Mobile version isn't the highest thing on their list. But it is on the list. Dev is a slow process on something of this scale so if you wish to do this feature asap then look into developing it yourself or having someone develop it for you, if not don't complain.